BillyVance

Pee dilemma - Do you or not?

A long time ago, maybe 23 or so years ago, when I was young and stupid, I was enjoying the day at a water/amusement park. You know the kind where you stash your dry stuff in lockers and carry the locker key with you as you enjoy the water rides, games, etc? I had just finished playing some of the water rides and decided to go into the game room to play some pinball, I was still sopping wet. There was nobody else there except the attendant who was sitting in a corner reading a comic book and not paying attention to anything. I got a great game going on the pinball machine, getting long plays for each ball. Halfway through, I felt an urge to go pee. This urge grew. The closer and closer I got to the high score, the worse the urge got. I was getting to the point where I could barely hold back, but I was so damn close to the high score. A quick look around, nobody except the comic book reader, and he's not even looking in my direction. Fuck it, and I let it cascade down, all the while still playing the game of my life! It was one of the longest pisses of my life too, right at the end of the piss, I passed the high score, then let the ball go out of play and ended the game. I walked out of there calmly and nonchalantly as if nothing had happened and headed straight for the shower. I never went back in there again. I got away with it, no embarrassment. Okay I'm embarrassed just telling the story now. :$

Anyway, if you were in my place (I'm not saying shoes because I didn't have them on then :P), what would you have done?

Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I would have said 'screw the game' cause really-

You peed on yourself in public for a score that got wiped out probably two minutes later. How long was your walk home? Were you stinking pee all the way home? In other shops? Pass other kids? Get noticed by anyone???!!!!

That is a very weird story. It disturbs me. I really have to meet you now. :o>:(
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

OH MY FUCKING GAWD! I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a post! That is fucking beautiful man.

I don't know if I would have done the same thing when I was a kid (and I'm assuming you were a kid) but one time when I was about 7 I was in the back of a pick up truck that was hauling sand from a beach to ..shit I don't exactly know where it was going but anyway I had to pee really bad so I just went right there in my pants. I couldn't hold it and I couldn't get the truck to stop so it was all I could do. I just sort of buried myself in sand until we got to where we were going so the other kids wouldn't see. The funniest part about it was that one of the other kids did the same thing.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

lmao, ummm...start small... try drinking out of their bowls first

Actually....a few weeks ago i was at my friend's house. He was in the bathroom and i was playing with his cat. I was pretending to eat out of the cat bowl, and my friend walked in the kitchen and found me on my hands and knees with my face in the cat bowl. Ah, good stuff!!:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I said I was young and stupid at the time, what, about 11 or 12 years old, and socially slow. :S A shy deaf kid with bad speech in the hearing world pretty much defines "socially slow". Now, I have perfect speech and big balls, but still can't hear shit. :D

Yes, I had swim trunks on, big ones down to the knees, and since I was already wet, there was no discernible pee stain, not even on the floor. Wet kids walk in and out of there all day so the only way to know is by odor.

Nobody saw me, I played it cool, and the shower was just a 15 yard walk away. I was lucky. :S

That was the only time I ever did it in a public place with the potential to get caught red-faced. I refused to push my luck. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Everybody's got a shocking story to tell. Most of them just keep it waaaay back in the deepest corner of their minds... ;)

I knew this one would either make you laugh your ass off or gross you out. :o:D

Besides, there is a reason I waited so long to tell it. It's funny as hell now. I would have been ridiculed as a kid. [:/] Believe me, I got more than my share of ridicule and bullying as the little deaf runt in the big schools...

Blue Skies
Billy

ROFLMAO.....

I can really only remember peeing in the swimming pool.....along with the other 100 kids in the pool doing the same thing. I knew I wasn't the only one.
Now I really feel alot better!!

Overheard at the neighborhood pool by my brother back in the 70's when the pool was full of kids:

"Hey, I just felt a warm spot..." pause as reality sets in... "AAAGH!!" (SPLASHING) getting the fuck out of the pool! :D:D

Come to think of it, I've peed in the water at the beach a few times... wonder how many fish I killed then? :D Well, I WAS paddling an ocean kayak way off shore! :P