skydivermom

Walt Appel is getting MARRIED!

turtlespeed

************************Good Grief....Billy. I knew I was responding to you but I called you Airtwardo! Guess you guys really are two peas in a pod:P

Seriously, we'd love it if you could make it. I know where to find an interpreter!

Whoa...back up there Kat! :o

'Hear No Evil' Vance would NEVER be so lucky as to be compared favorably to ME! :S

I'm handsome, talented, worldly...he's got his own smut thread on a skydiving website - and he DON'T EVEN JUMP! ;):ph34r:

Hey skin and bones, I still jump. Not as much as I used to but I ain't quit neither! :P

Kathleen, I'd love to be there, but it's going to be hard to get out there that far away for a quick weekend when I have two little girls at home to help care for.

In other words..you WOULD go, but there might be jumping involved & the embarrassment you would have to endure, could make it difficult to face your lovely daughters.
:P:ph34r::)

Understandable...you get a pass. B|

Oooh.

THAT's gunna leave a mark.:o

Yeah....and he never heard it coming! :D

Wanna carpool?

We can call Divot on the way.:)

LMAO that would be one helluva DZ.COM reunion... divot, me, you, twardo all at Walt's wedding. I'll see what I can do.

I wouldn't do that to their wedding . . . Divot can't be allowed.:)

Just keep him away from the buffet table. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

skydivermom

Oh man...well I guess if you guys showed up I wouldn't need to worry about keeping the guests entertained!

Damn skippy! Just leave the entertainment to us! :)>:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

***Oh man...well I guess if you guys showed up I wouldn't need to worry about keeping the guests entertained!

Oh boy . . . does this mean I'm still not uninvited?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******Oh man...well I guess if you guys showed up I wouldn't need to worry about keeping the guests entertained!

Oh boy . . . does this mean I'm still not uninvited?

I don't know, but it looks like I'm going to have to bow out... Found out the date conflicts with other plans that I can't get out of. [:/]

There's always going to be other opportunities, but at least I can ensure that I won't get arrested. :ph34r:

airtwardo

...conflicts with other plans that I can't get out of.

I can show ya how to deactivate the ankle bracelet if you really wanna go...:)

Trailer Park Association meeting that week.

Discussing the new cistern.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Man you guys are so freakin' hilarious!! It is a good think Walt can't post on here. No tellin' how far into the gutter his thread would end up!

Sorry you can't make it Billy....was going to interpret the whole thing for you :)
You other "gentelmen" are welcome of course, and so are your probation officers :P

Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

turtlespeed

***...conflicts with other plans that I can't get out of.

I can show ya how to deactivate the ankle bracelet if you really wanna go...:)

Trailer Park Association meeting that week.

Discussing the new cistern.

LMAO. Nah, in-laws are visiting. All the more reason for me to bail on them, but that ain't happening. :|