skydivermom

Walt Appel is getting MARRIED!

Life is truly what happens when you are busy making other plans!About three weeks ago, "Life" happened in a bi-plane at around 7,000 feet when Walt took off his camera helmet (kudos for not dropping it), pointed toward my head and proposed to me! He is still! in the process of editing the video, but I will never forget what he said. "Hey love of my life...will you marry me!?" To which I replied, "you bet I will!"

So on November 23 my last name will become Appel!.....and I'm pretty sure this "Appel" will stay on dz.com a LOT longer than the first one did!!

Anyway, just wanted to share the wonderful news with all of you :)
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Congrats! I hope you have a long life of happiness together. :)
Oh, and by the way...I think you owe Sangiro pimp fees. ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Right on! You two have been together for a while now. Hell, you two even got into a CRW wrap together and had an ugly episode with TSA trying to fly back home. :ph34r:

Your best years are ahead of you. B|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Airtwardo you are hilarious! I hope you can make it to the wedding. Send me your address so I can mail you an invitation. And yes...If I can experience his antics with TSA and still love him, then that says a lot!! :)

Mrs. WaltAppel

Good Grief....Billy. I knew I was responding to you but I called you Airtwardo! Guess you guys really are two peas in a pod:P

Seriously, we'd love it if you could make it. I know where to find an interpreter!

Mrs. WaltAppel

skydivermom

Good Grief....Billy. I knew I was responding to you but I called you Airtwardo! Guess you guys really are two peas in a pod:P

Seriously, we'd love it if you could make it. I know where to find an interpreter!

Whoa...back up there Kat! :o

'Hear No Evil' Vance would NEVER be so lucky as to be compared favorably to ME! :S

I'm handsome, talented, worldly...he's got his own smut thread on a skydiving website - and he DON'T EVEN JUMP! ;):ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

LOL..Airtwardo you are BOTH hysterical! And it would be pure entertainment to have you both in the same room with Walt for a day. I would have someone count how many times the word "turd" made its way into the conversation!

Anyway, 'Twardo we want you there too. It's November 23, Skydive Temple, 4:00 PM. Bring your dancin' shoes!
Mrs. WaltAppel

airtwardo

***Good Grief....Billy. I knew I was responding to you but I called you Airtwardo! Guess you guys really are two peas in a pod:P

'Hear No Evil' Vance would NEVER be so lucky as to be compared favorably to ME! :S

I'm handsome, talented, worldly...he's got his own smut thread on a skydiving website - and he DON'T EVEN JUMP! ;):ph34r:

Hey skin and bones, I still jump. Not as much as I used to but I ain't quit neither! :P

Kathleen, I'd love to be there, but it's going to be hard to get out there that far away for a quick weekend when I have two little girls at home to help care for.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

skydivermom

Oh that's right Billy...I forgot that you have two babies! But really, I just wanted to make sure you knew you were welcome

Thanks! :)

BillyVance

***Oh that's right Billy...I forgot that you have two babies! But really, I just wanted to make sure you knew you were welcome

Thanks! :)

Well, if you go, I'll go.

Sorry if this gets you disqualified.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

BillyVance

******Good Grief....Billy. I knew I was responding to you but I called you Airtwardo! Guess you guys really are two peas in a pod:P

Hey skin and bones, I still jump. Not as much as I used to but I ain't quit neither! :P

Kathleen, I'd love to be there, but it's going to be hard to get out there that far away for a quick weekend when I have two little girls at home to help care for.

In other words..you WOULD go, but there might be jumping involved & the embarrassment you would have to endure, could make it difficult to face your lovely daughters.
:P:ph34r::)

Understandable...you get a pass. B|

airtwardo

*********Good Grief....Billy. I knew I was responding to you but I called you Airtwardo! Guess you guys really are two peas in a pod:P

In other words..you WOULD go, but there might be jumping involved & the embarrassment you would have to endure, could make it difficult to face your lovely daughters.

Oooh.

THAT's gunna leave a mark.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

************Good Grief....Billy. I knew I was responding to you but I called you Airtwardo! Guess you guys really are two peas in a pod:P

Oooh.

Yeah....and he never heard it coming! :D

airtwardo

***************Good Grief....Billy. I knew I was responding to you but I called you Airtwardo! Guess you guys really are two peas in a pod:P

Oooh.

Wanna carpool?

We can call Divot on the way.:)

turtlespeed

******************Good Grief....Billy. I knew I was responding to you but I called you Airtwardo! Guess you guys really are two peas in a pod:P

Oooh.

Wanna carpool?

LMAO that would be one helluva DZ.COM reunion... divot, me, you, twardo all at Walt's wedding. I'll see what I can do.

BillyVance

*********************Good Grief....Billy. I knew I was responding to you but I called you Airtwardo! Guess you guys really are two peas in a pod:P

Oooh.

Wanna carpool?

LMAO that would be one helluva DZ.COM reunion... divot, me, you, twardo all at Walt's wedding. I'll see what I can do.

That WOULD be cool....B|

Sayin' now upfront ~ I'm ONLY bringing bail money for me! :)

BillyVance

*********************Good Grief....Billy. I knew I was responding to you but I called you Airtwardo! Guess you guys really are two peas in a pod:P

Oooh.

Wanna carpool?

I wouldn't do that to their wedding . . . Divot can't be allowed.:)