virgin-burner

GTA V

just doing the flight-school for michael; part of that is skydiving with an accuracy-jump - gold in the first try!

once you learned how to do it, you know how to do it! B|

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Loving GTA V.

It's more of an experience than a game, the character building in the beginning of their introductions is amazing. I think I'm about 40% complete with the game. Trevor is awesome :ph34r:

I'm looking forward to the GTA Online multiplayer aspect, as soon as they get their servers running properly. I guess that is what a few million people trying to log on at the same time on release day will do.

i bought it something like two weeks ago, and am also about 30-40% in..

trever is DA MAN! intro was awesome speaking to the parts of that sad fuckers brains on his boot. oh yea, right after he killed him, i drove over the mourning wife! :)

it's my first GTA, i got to play the older ones at a friends place every now and then but never got too excited about it; i do prefer shooters.

BUT.. i must say it, i'm quite enjoying the "experience" as you put it! :)

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I am a little disappointed in how the parachutes work in GTA V compared to the San Andreas version released 10 years or so ago. In the old version you simply wore your container and you could actually do some pretty low BASE jumps in the older game. With the newer GTA, there is a delay of a few seconds where you are in free fall before the character dons their container, meaning low BASE jumps are out of the question. Plus over all there are far less exit points in GTA V compared to San Andreas. However the exit points that exist have been pretty darn good.

It is still a fun game and the GTA V graphics are pretty good on my PS3. I can only imagine how much better the graphics will be when the next gen consoles are up and running.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

virgin-burner

trever is DA MAN! intro was awesome speaking to the parts of that sad fuckers brains on his boot. oh yea, right after he killed him, i drove over the mourning wife! :)

it's my first GTA,(...)

SPOILER for that part of the game but ... the guys he kills is the protagonist of GTA IV Lost and Damned DLC.

I've finish the story after extensive play session but I barely did any side activities. a tip for those that are still in the main story, DON'T DO LESTER'S SIDE QUEST!!!!!! He gives tips about market income and if you do it at the end where you have a lot of money you can make A LOT! of money back!

I still couldn't get into the online.

Any Xbox user wanna get a DZ.com crew together? (can be member of more than 1 crew)
Avikus - Packer and Jumper - Hate landing with the plane!

a tip for those that are still in the main story, DON'T DO LESTER'S SIDE QUEST!!!!!! He gives tips about market income and if you do it at the end where you have a lot of money you can make A LOT! of money back!

I got about 40% into all of the missions when I recently restarted for this specific purpose. I did make money in the markets on one of Lester's assassination missions, but you are right, you can make so much more if you delay doing the mission until much later in the game.

there a plenty of Exit points in GTA V!

Ive wasted HOURS opening up exit points on mt Chiliad, and with a bit of practice you can proxy fly down the mountain, and pull after the train tracks...its tons of fun, but you die a lot "I can make it between those trees" and a split second later, ur doin cartwheels at 150MPH

there a plenty of Exit points in GTA V!

Now that I am 75% of the way into the story, I am finding more exit points. But I still don't have my A which is a little disappointing. There are plenty of Antennas high enough spread out throughout San Andreas. But none of the Antennas I have looked at have ladders. So I guess the only way to get to the top of an Antenna would be to skydive and attempt to land on one. I used to do this in the old San Andreas game from 8-10 years ago, but the physics for landing a canopy have changed in the new game (they are a little closer to reality now), and landing on top of an Antenna without dying might not be possible. Of course I have not tried it yet. How will I know without trying. I have jumped from all the other object types included several low cranes. But no Antennas yet. :|

Got my A last night. There is a radar antenna at the Los Santos International Airport that has a series of ladders that can be climbed to get to the top. Then I exited off of the southwest corner, but exited towards the south as going too much to the west could put you on a collision course with a parked airplane while under canopy. There is a barb wire fence surrounding the antenna that can not be climbed without help. But I jacked a garbage truck that was parked on the other side of the airport, parked the truck next to the fence, climbed on top of the truck and then jumped over the fence.