Thanatos340

12 years of Post Whoring. Wow..

I hung up my rig a while back and took a leave of this place as I wasn't active in the sport anymore.

Got pulled back in to host a few more rounds of name that rack and just noticed..
That it was exactly 12 years ago today I first stumbled onto this site. In that time I made some of the best friends I have known (Many without ever meeting face to face), Others I traveled across the country just to hangout with and vise versa.

My closest friends that I first met on this site are no longer with us (GFD, Skinnyshrek, YardHippy, Beazy and too many others) but at the end of the day, It is absolutely amazing what an impact this little community made in my life for so long.

I miss all you fuckers (well except for the stupid fuckers.. I don't miss them)

Thanatos340

I hung up my rig a while back and took a leave of this place as I wasn't active in the sport anymore.

Got pulled back in to host a few more rounds of name that rack and just noticed..
That it was exactly 12 years ago today I first stumbled onto this site. In that time I made some of the best friends I have known (Many without ever meeting face to face), Others I traveled across the country just to hangout with and vise versa.

My closest friends that I first met on this site are no longer with us (GFD, Skinnyshrek, YardHippy, Beazy and too many others) but at the end of the day, It is absolutely amazing what an impact this little community made in my life for so long.

I miss all you fuckers (well except for the stupid fuckers.. I don't miss them)

Remember that time we [Censored]

The states of Georgia, Florida and Texas have requested redaction of this post for reasons of those on the witness protection program.

Man was that fun.

I am glad to call you friend.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

BIGUN

Still got a photo on my wall of a young Turtle doing an SCR dive 10 years ago. :|

Ahhh, the good ole days :o:D

And with Bill too.:)
Definitely a good time.

I wonder if he ever did any more SCRs.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun