justaflygirl

what is behind your user name?

jumpwally

I find it funny that when people post pics of their car they always x out the plate number,,,,,why ?,,,cuz you drive it on the road for all to see,,,whats the big deal ? :S

Haha, to be honest, I have no idea...to save a little anonymity?...and I rarely drove that thing before I sold it....I like my Jeep way better :)

jumpwally

I find it funny that when people post pics of their car they always x out the plate number,,,,,why ?,,,cuz you drive it on the road for all to see,,,whats the big deal ? :S

On car forums a lot of people post illegal activity, like street racing, so they hide their plates. I happen to use a custom plate for all my shoots just for looks, I could care less if someone sees my real plate.

TriGirl

My other sport is triathlon. Lots of great ways to play up "tri," but it's best to keep it simple!
:)

And, here all this time; I was thinking it was because you were trisexual. :)
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

BIGUN

***My other sport is triathlon. Lots of great ways to play up "tri," but it's best to keep it simple!
:)

And, here all this time; I was thinking it was because you were trisexual. :)
:D:D:D

Damn, I can't remember what movie that was from!
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

BIGUN

Me neither... just remember the line.

Paging Mr. Ryoder - he'll have a clip with it too :D

Cheech and Chong - Corsican Brothers

Louis Corsican: The Evil Fuckaire - he's trisexual!
Lucian Corsican:: Trisexual?
Louis Corsican: Yeah, he'll try anything: men, women, goats, chickens, dogs, mud... anything!

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

jumpwally

actually the reason is: someone can look up your address by your tag# they know where you live now and come steal that car you posted pics of online >:(
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

roostnureye

***I find it funny that when people post pics of their car they always x out the plate number,,,,,why ?,,,cuz you drive it on the road for all to see,,,whats the big deal ? :S

actually the reason is: someone can look up your address by your tag# they know where you live now and come steal that car you posted pics of online >:(

So they can't do that on the freeway?

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

airtwardo

******I find it funny that when people post pics of their car they always x out the plate number,,,,,why ?,,,cuz you drive it on the road for all to see,,,whats the big deal ? :S

So they can't do that on the freeway?

They can absolutely do that, but I think putting it online might prompt someone who has time and is already on their computer to do a little digging.

And then there is the online anonymity aspect for most people. If you want to remain anonymous, you would "scrub" any possible clues as to who you actually are.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

JoeyH

Its my name. The h? That's my last name. One that I am absolutely glad I no longer share with you. :) Although, I am thinking about letting the mods delete this account and make another with a cooler username B|:P:P

"Shah269" isn't being used.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.