justaflygirl

what is behind your user name?

Grue
A fearsome creature that dwells in the darkest corners of the great underground empire. It has a taste for adventurers. It's biggest fear is light- the feeblest of torches can keep a grue at bay
"It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue."

It's from an oooooooooold video game, called Zork.
cavete terrae.

;) I was lame when I picked my name out, no creativity. I had never been in the forums before so mine is all original. Oh well I think I would have picked WHALE BALLS or something like that if I had it to do over.:)
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

;) I was lame when I picked my name out, no creativity. I had never been in the forums before so mine is all original. Oh well I think I would have picked WHALE BALLS or something like that if I had it to do over.:)

But at least you have a cool avatar.. SPONGE BOB RoCKS!!!!:P Im a goofy goober yeah, your a gooft goober yeah, were all goofy goobers....goofy goofy goobers yeah...

But at least you have a cool avatar.. SPONGE BOB RoCKS!!!!:P Im a goofy goober yeah, your a gooft goober yeah, were all goofy goobers....goofy goofy goobers yeah...

I'm looking for some clip art with Sponge Bob with a superman cape.
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

some of you its pretty easy to figure out, but the others, what prompted you to come up with your paticular user name? For mine, I wanted something abit sassy/sexy...and unique, not sure if I made that tho....:S

I like yours -- it does capture a bit of sassiness/sexiness! When I see it over there to the left of a post, I kinda get a little tingle of expectation... :$

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Skolls was my Grandfathers middle names. It's got an old-school tone to it. 081102 is my wedding date.
Not very interesting I know, but it works for me.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

I like yours -- it does capture a bit of sassiness/sexiness! When I see it over there to the left of a post, I kinda get a little tingle of expectation... :$

-Jeffrey

You are such a dork.... have you gotten your girl thrown from an airplane yet?:P:S

Nope, not yet. But we will.

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Skolls was my Grandfathers middle names. It's got an old-school tone to it. 081102 is my wedding date.
Not very interesting I know, but it works for me.

that is very sweet to use your wedding date... I have a hard gettting my SO to even admit to others that we are married....:S

selbbub78: No one seems to get it, although it's quite easy. It's bubbles backwards, and 78, the year I was born.

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Mine is eaisy if you knew me in the past
100 years ago I was a great fan of Led Zepplin, always listening to their music

I was first known as Zepplin, then Zeppo, an finally Zep
So it's all due to the greatest rock band ever.

Gone fishing

Unabashed self-pride created the moniker.

At jump#71, I organized a POPS record jump at our DZ...we got it on the first attempt. I'm in the base at about 5 o'clock.

http://www.thepops.org/usa/GArec04.asp
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239