justaflygirl

what is behind your user name?

Uh...it's my name.:S

same here..... just like John Mitchell and Jerry B....

basically came across a link for this website,,,,found that i enjoyed it, and so wanted to register, so that i could read, and write in the forums...
Was NEVER part of such a site, before,, and so had NO grasp of just WHAT a username WAS!!!:S

as i was signing up.... i simply entered... MY NAME, when asked for a 'username' :)

jt

So . . . . you couldn't remember your last name at the time?

He probably signed up after 5 pm. :):ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

So . . . . you couldn't remember your last name at the time?

He probably signed up after 5 pm. :):ph34r:

Why haven't you changed yours to "HerHotness" yet?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I see myself naked, I don't think of myself that way. :P

But, thank you for the compliment. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I see myself naked, I don't think of myself that way. :P

But, thank you for the compliment. :)

Well, then let us see you that way and decide for ourselves.:)

I would bet a large sum of money that you would keep the name "Her Hotness".;)

Unless we decided to change it to "Her Superhotness":P
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Did the pointy red hair look for a while. Got saddled with Heatmiser from a buddy. Most everyone else knows me as Pinky.
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

JohnnyMarko

So, kind of a worthless bump, but I don't feel like going through 7 pages...and I'm sure lots of people have joined since the last post...

What gives? (with your username)

Mine = A combo of my name...John Markovich..Johnny...JohnnyMarko

Hey, I'll play!

Mine came about when I got my first Corvette ( like you all didn't know it was somehow connected :P) I was 47, and my daughter laughingly said I was having a mid-life crisis, I told her no, I was now Officially An Old Woman. It stuck. [:/]
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Mine is from Robert Anton Wilson's "Scrodinger's Cat". I was looking for something that wouldn't need a number attached to it and "Greyfox" was already taken everywhere by then. I was reading the book at the time.

In this book, some guy decides to cut off his whang and become a woman. The rest of the book could potentially be discussed as the adventures of this whang. It travels through a couple of different universes, in one of which it's referred to as a "Rhenquest" and goes flying by the nose of the Archbishop of Canterbury. Kind of like... well... kind of like this. There was a bit about "A miraculous flying rhenquest". I thought that was awesome and I went for it!
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

My name is David Johnson. I worked for AT&T for a while. They assigned me davjohns as a logon. I've used it whenever a system doesn't allow me to use my full name.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

JohnnyMarko

So, kind of a worthless bump, but I don't feel like going through 7 pages...and I'm sure lots of people have joined since the last post...

What gives? (with your username)

Mine = A combo of my name...John Markovich..Johnny...JohnnyMarko

I thought it was because you liked to leave your mark on a guys Johnson.

Silly me.;)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Started doing tandems back when drogues were on the drawing board, I used a Swing-Wing jumpsuit because it got 'us' stable quicker..being a large cornfed jumper, I was told I looked like a 727 with ONE passenger.

Fly Air Twardo!

~ Actually I was marketing a new line of shoes but freakin' Jordan took MY idea and made billions! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I was going to a high school with a dorm and it had some kind of initiation tradition where we had to come up with a name for newly initiated. We had to give a name to a cute little girl, went to a library and found this unkulunkulu zulu god, which seemed hilarious to us. But everyone else was not so excited for some reason. Then two of us decided to keep it to ourselves, we played a round of rock-paper-scissors and I won the nickname.

Mine is pretty boring.... I'm a Doctor and my name is Domenic. When I was in Residency i tried to get people to stop calling me "Dr. Martinello" all the time and said "Just call me Domenic". Some of the... what is the political term... "more seasoned".... nurses just couldnt wrap their head around being on a first name basis with the docs so they called me "Dr. Dom". It stuck. But "Dr" sounds so stuffy so if you find me... just Dom is good ;)
You are not the contents of your wallet.

DrDom

Mine is pretty boring.... I'm a Doctor and my name is Domenic. When I was in Residency i tried to get people to stop calling me "Dr. Martinello" all the time and said "Just call me Domenic". Some of the... what is the political term... "more seasoned".... nurses just couldnt wrap their head around being on a first name basis with the docs so they called me "Dr. Dom". It stuck. But "Dr" sounds so stuffy so if you find me... just Dom is good ;)

Sounds more like a night with Banesanaura,:D:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Jerseywoman61

I am from NJ and born in 1961. Had to keep it simple so I'd remember my username. :S

Helps to remember your birthday too.:)