promise5

Best coffee??

I'm always curious why people like Dunkin'.
Starbucks too for that matter.

I'm with you on that. I drink Starbucks if it's my only real option (some airports, Marriott hotels where I stay a lot, etc.). But I don't seek it out. I'd much rather find a local place or a better chain. :)
I didn't get into coffee till after I left the east coast, so I'm not sure I've even had Dunkin'.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

ya!
from canada and will drink tim horton's but my fav coffee has gotta be columbia supremo from Murchies...an extremely high quality, hard bodied bean that has a heavier, winey overtone than lesser grades of colombian beans.
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

My normal coffee is blue mountain but I still have about half a bag of free range Kopi Luwak that a friend brought me back from Indonesia.

No comments on this?:D

When I need a pick me up on an early start I generally have Rocket Fuel instant (2 spoons per cup) which is coffee with added guarana.

I thought Rocket Fuel was a malt liquor.:ph34r:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JpwjnMFlJI
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

You know we all love and adore you, Skymama.

Uh huh. :P

I think Mark started twitching when he read the M word in your post. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I don't need no gourmet coffee. ;)

Nobody NEEDS gourmet coffee but life's to short for shit coffee ;)

Do you mean bad coffee, or Kopi Luwak?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Folgers or whatever store brand in the big can.

Brewed on timer in the Mr. Coffee in the kitchen.

Drink it hot and black.

I don't need no gourmet coffee. ;)

Naw... a good ol' coffee pot!

Chuck

On an open fire... measured by grabbing a handful of grounds for the little aluminum strainer at the top of the percolating tube... or really go for it and just toss the grounds into the pot. Camp Coffee just like Grandpa used to make while hunting. :)

I like my coffee like I like my women.

Hot, rich and thrown in a sack in the back of a truck by a Colombian this morning.

Hot, creamy, fits well in my hands and ready whenever I am.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Amateur!!:o:o:o

I used to drink pots of it all day long...but then got turned on to these NOS @350mg caffeine/can

Did you not see the coffee thread when I used to start drinking coffee at 0100 till the sun went down.

Especially at work did i drink my STRONG pots of coffee continually

Bry.

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

energy drink are NO substitue for good coffee.

It's NOT about the caffeine, it's about flavour, aroma, COFFEE goodness ;)B|B|B|

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I don't drink nearly as much as you guys, but it's more of an experience for me.

I have to have a mug. Cardboard and styrofoam just don't do it. I need a nice, warm, curvy mug. I need to feel the shape of it cupped in both hands. I want to experience the texture from the glassy smooth side to the slightly rough bottom. I want to enjoy the rim sliding against my lips as the creamy warm liquid works sensuously across my mouth and against my tongue. I want the aroma to fill me while the heat pushes up my hands to my very soul.

You guys just want an IV. lol
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.