promise5

Best coffee??

By the time I finish dumping hazelnut creamer or french vanilla, etc....I'm not sure it matters what kind of coffee it started as.

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
YOU HEATHEN!!!!!!!!!!!! You put stuff in your coffee!!!!!!!!
That's sacrilegious!!

I was told that only wooses drink coffee with 'stuff' in it! :D

Chuck

Röstfein Café Mokka. I'm pretty sure it isn't available in the US; it's even hard to get in Western regions of Germany. :( (As it's made in East Germany, in Magdeburg.)
Very aromatic, real coffee, really strong but doesn't offend your tongue, throat or stomach. Best with a li'l milk, just some splashes.
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

Naw... a good ol' coffee pot!

We camped for years using a percolator or just making it in a pan, the grounds be damned. Last couple of years I've been using a French press when we camp at LP. A boy needs a strong cup of coffee for those Montana hangovers.:)

You got that right! I've made coffee in anything that'll hold water and stand-up to the heat! :D

Chuck

The only acceptable coffee is Office Coffee. If you can drink THAT shit, you can claim Mountain Man status. It'll make a man out of you...

Candy-ass stuff!

REAL coffee is what you get at 3 a.m. in one of those lonely 24 hr. gas stations on I-10 in east Texas!!

Boiling hot but you have to drink it fast because it tends to quickly dissolve whatever kind of cup you put it into, plastic, glass, Styrofoam - it makes no difference.

A magic elixir that has no equal...it keeps you awake, removes paint & is a pretty snappy floor wax!

OH No! Drive thru Canada. From Alaska to North Dakota I found 2 good cups of coffee,and those were only a couple hours from the Alaskan border. the rest of the way was coffee hell.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

I think we might have to arrange a coffee exchange on here somehow:P

I had a Dizzy dont com friend send me about 6 pounds of New Orleans blend chicory coffee a while back, that stuff is YUM:)

Chicory? Chicory? Really?
You do know your friend was playing a joke on you, yes?

Chicory is what is used when you can't get or can't afford real coffee. It's what the jail houses use.
:D:D:P

You guys have no couth. The only acceptable coffee is Office Coffee. If you can drink THAT shit, you can claim Mountan Man status. It'll make a man out of you..you too, Promises!
:D:D:D
eeekkkk!!! I drink alot of office coffee. Holy crap I don't want to made into a man!! Love being a girl to much!!!!Being a guy would kinda suck. no offense:P
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

I think we might have to arrange a coffee exchange on here somehow:P

I had a Dizzy dont com friend send me about 6 pounds of New Orleans blend chicory coffee a while back, that stuff is YUM:)

Chicory? Chicory? Really?
You do know your friend was playing a joke on you, yes?

Chicory is what is used when you can't get or can't afford real coffee. It's what the jail houses use.
:D:D:P

You guys have no couth. The only acceptable coffee is Office Coffee. If you can drink THAT shit, you can claim Mountan Man status. It'll make a man out of you..you too, Promises!
:D:D:D
eeekkkk!!! I drink alot of office coffee. Holy crap I don't want to made into a man!! Love being a girl to much!!!!Being a guy would kinda suck. no offense:P

I guess, that's because you're a girl. That's a good thing.

Chuck

I like my coffee like I like my women.

Hot, rich and thrown in a sack in the back of a truck by a Colombian this morning.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Nicaraguan

Yes! Despite the general mediocrity (and Russian roulette risk) of the buffet restaurant, I did love their cafe con leche!

I only had the space/weight in my luggage to bring back four pounds of beans (and one went to my neighbor as thanks for cat-sitting). I wish I had brought an extra suitcase!

As for me, generally I buy something from Trader Joe's in the mid-priced range. I also like Major Dickason's Blend from Peet's. I add coconut milk or 1/2 & 1/2 to my coffee (just recently stopped adding a sweetener).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke