promise5

Favorite football team??

promise5

I was born a Packer fan!!

Only real team in the NFL!

It must suck a bit when they get beaten by all the teams who are not real:ph34r::ph34r:

I support whoever is purple and yellow (LSU, Lakers etc.).
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

What????
Unbelievable!!
1. The Packers don't get beaten they allow other teams a chance at knowing what it feels like to win. That's all.
2. Hhhhmm the Seahawks are a baby team compared to the Packers. We started football.
3. Chess?? But the bums I've seen in a football uniform look a lot better then chess pieces.
4. The chargers? Meh,totally not a team.
5. How can you not love the Packers?? the bears are for girls.
6. Did you say you supported the Cowgirls?:P
I think I covered it all.
Oh wait
7. The Lakers are basketball :P

No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

the bears are for girls.

The girls team beat the Packers last week...:P:ph34r:

...And ONLY two current teams were around at the start - both of 'em associated with Chicago.

Only two teams currently in the NFL, the Decatur Staleys (now the Chicago Bears) and the Chicago Cardinals (now the Arizona Cardinals), are founding members.

The Green Bay Packers, founded 1919 (joined the NFL in 1921)

-from The History Of The NFL

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

grue

Football?
Oh, you mean hand-egg.
Meh, it's chess with astroturf and fat people instead of a board and pieces of wood.

As opposed to what; just running around on grass for 2 hours and kicking balls in every direction except at the goal?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

***Football?
Oh, you mean hand-egg.
Meh, it's chess with astroturf and fat people instead of a board and pieces of wood.

As opposed to what; just running around on grass for 2 hours and kicking balls in every direction except at the goal?

+1 :D
"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

quade

***Football?
Oh, you mean hand-egg.

Hey I'm just commenting on the stupid name, never said soccer is any more entertaining :D
cavete terrae.

quade

***Football?
Oh, you mean hand-egg.

I have yet to read of soccer causing Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy, but we know beyond a shadow of a doubt that American football causes it.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I love watching rugby!!! When I can find a game to watch. Otherwise I'm just stuck with the clips on rugby dump.Crud,some of those guys are built like tanks!!

Still love football though.:P

No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Dolphins for pro and LSU for college ball.

Edit: and it sucks to be an Dolphins fan in the Orlando market. CBS has to show Jaguars games. Who wants to see that? B|:P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon