LuckyMcSwervy

Who's A Messy Boy?

normiss

Now I'm uncomfortable.
:|

I guess fluffing your PILLOW doesn't count as physical contact...
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

LuckyMcSwervy

******I don't know about this, seems wholly unsanitary. I mean they're like almost naked.

I know... It's entirely wrong.

+1

I don't care what they say about no hanky panky being allowed, I bet it happens for the right price.

Your sarcasm-meter is broken.
Remster

Hi Lucky,

I don't care what they say about no hanky panky being allowed, I bet it happens for the right price.

A few years ago I had this housecleaner who was a quite light-hearted woman. We were talking one day about pricing, etc and I mentioned something about what she might offer ( all in jest, folks HONESTLY ) and she said, "Now that's a whole nother pricing structure."

:)

JerryBaumchen

Remster

*********I don't know about this, seems wholly unsanitary. I mean they're like almost naked.

I know... It's entirely wrong.

+1

Your sarcasm-meter is broken.

No, it's not. I got it. I :P:P:P:P
Always be kinder than you feel.

JerryBaumchen

Hi Lucky,

A few years ago I had this housecleaner who was a quite light-hearted woman. We were talking one day about pricing, etc and I mentioned something about what she might offer ( all in jest, folks HONESTLY ) and she said, "Now that's a whole nother pricing structure."

:)

JerryBaumchen

:D:D:D But that was done jokingly!! That's different!! Wait, was SHE joking?!? :o
Always be kinder than you feel.

JohnMitchell

******Now I'm uncomfortable.
:|

Why??

French maid fantasies??:D:D

If I had one of those house keepers coming by, I'd spend all my time throwing stuff on the floor so they'd have to bend over to pick it up.;)

But that's just me. :)
That's just you and every other red-blooded male! :D:D

Chuck

Old joke.

Man asks a woman to have sex with him for a million dollars. She readily agrees. He then asks if she'll do it for fifty dollars. She says, "What do you think I am, a whore?" He says, "We've established what you are. We're just haggling over price."
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.