StoppieJoe

Hey guys

Just wanted to let everyone that I talk to on here know: I got tired of "Joeyh" so I made a new account. So yeah, I'm me with a different name.... And if you're wondering why I changed it to what I did, it's because that was my nickname when I was like 5 because I would get hauling ass in my bicycle and shove my foot in the front tire to do a "stoppie" and every time I went over the handle bars. I was okay every time until one day, I knocked my entire front row of baby teeth out on the handle bars B|
Carpe Diem, Even if it kills me -- "Dead Poet's Society"

"Are you getting into trouble over there?" --- "Nothing that I'm going to admit to!"

StoppieJoe

Just wanted to let everyone that I talk to on here know: I got tired of "Joeyh" so I made a new account. So yeah, I'm me with a different name.... And if you're wondering why I changed it to what I did, it's because that was my nickname when I was like 5 because I would get hauling ass in my bicycle and shove my foot in the front tire to do a "stoppie" and every time I went over the handle bars. I was okay every time until one day, I knocked my entire front row of baby teeth out on the handle bars B|

Who're you?:ph34r:
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

LuckyMcSwervy

I figured Sloppy Joes were your favorite meal and you have a speech impediment. "May I please have a stoppie joe for lunch?"

:P

No Soup For You!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

LuckyMcSwervy

I figured Sloppy Joes were your favorite meal and you have a speech impediment. "May I please have a stoppie joe for lunch?"

:P

Surprisingly I hate sloppy joes...Even though they have my name in them. :ph34r:

"Are you getting into trouble over there?" --- "Nothing that I'm going to admit to!"

Officially the rules on this site state you can only have one user name and any additional ones will be disabled unless approval from management is given for the newer name to be used.

Did ya bother to read anything before just randomly deciding to change a username that you only had for less than a year to begin with? ;)

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

PhreeZone

Officially the rules on this site state you can only have one user name and any additional ones will be disabled unless approval from management is given for the newer name to be used.

Did ya bother to read anything before just randomly deciding to change a username that you only had for less than a year to begin with? ;)

Oh come on, its not like he's the first regular user to do so. I know of at least 4 users that changed their account names for whatever reason, that were not trying to subvert the rules.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

PhreeZone

I did read the rules:http://www.dropzone.com/help/Account_Help/Can_I_change_my_username_332.html

Can I change my username

By on 2004-07-04
No. You can not change your username. If you absolutely have to use a different username you'll have to register a new account. NOTE: You will not be able to use the same email address as in your first account (so change that one to and address you don't use). You will not be able to carry over any history, like forum posts and status, to the new username.

It is Dropzone.com policy not to allow multiple accounts per person, so your initial account will be disabled. Any abuse of the site through the use of multiple accounts will lead to all usernames associated with a user being disabled.

I also notified mods about it and asked them to disable my other account. http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4570676;page=unread#unread