Squeak

The route

StoppieJoe

Damn Straight. You pick them up, They knock you out and you wake up hearing banjos.

So how often has this happened to you?:|

That, my friend, I will never share. :o:o

You know you liked it . . mr pretty mouth.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm telling you, you won't regret it. I run up through there when I'm coming out of Laredo...everytime is like a first time. It's really beautiful, rugged and about as in the middle of nowhere that you can get in the US. This time of year you won't have the 130* temps either.
A couple words of advice...
Not sure what you do recreationally as far as partying goes ( don't care either) but, it might be a good idea not to have anything illegal in the car.
Me personally, I usually call my wife when I'm in del rio. I tell her when I'm leaving and call her again when I get to the 285 (Sanderson, Tx). I just think its a good idea to let someone know your out there and when they can expect to hear from you again. There's some dead areas out there even with verizon and some of the other carriers are worse.
Wild life....once it starts getting dark, there's a lot of it.
Have a blast!

turtlespeed

Damn Straight. You pick them up, They knock you out and you wake up hearing banjos.

So how often has this happened to you?:|

That, my friend, I will never share. :o:o

You know you liked it . . mr pretty mouth.:D

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|
Carpe Diem, Even if it kills me -- "Dead Poet's Society"

"Are you getting into trouble over there?" --- "Nothing that I'm going to admit to!"

One other thing...your right about the time being almost equal on either route. On 10 you'd most likely shut the door and get 'er done whereas on 90 your going to stop along the way.
Once your west of Sanderson you'll go through a couple small towns that you might want to stop at. Marfa ( small town on 90), just west of town there on the south side of the road they have one of those balloons tied down.
It's one of those "weather" balloons that might also catch people sneaking across the border. In any case it looks like a little mini blimp and lives there. If it's not up you can easily see it. If it's up and it's a clear night you can see the lights. More times then not, I've gone by there and it's tied down.

Squeak

2014 The Year of continuing to live Awesomely begins in
14 days for me B|B|B|

The RouteB|

MY LIFE ROCKS

If you want to do a non skydiving day while you are at Eloy let me know and I'll take you to Canyon Lake. I just walked out of my shop and snapped this photo.

James

chutem

***2014 The Year of continuing to live Awesomely begins in
14 days for me B|B|B|

The RouteB|

MY LIFE ROCKS

If you want to do a non skydiving day while you are at Eloy let me know and I'll take you to Canyon Lake. I just walked out of my shop and snapped this photo.

James
Absolutely, thank you.:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That's a good thing...
Seems like that Dallas, Little Rock, Memphis area gets nailed with one of these ice storms every winter...
Now that we got that behind us....:-)
A few weeks ago someone had posted asking for the best way to go in winter from Denver to the east coast. The last few days would have been one of those times when it didn't matter which way you went.
This last storm has left a lot of pile ups in its wake.
Ice is bad stuff when it comes to driving. You can do everything right and it'll still get you. Your best bet in icey conditions is to stay where your at till the conditions change.
Ya'll be safe out there .....

You're completely skipping Alabama??? Fuckstick :P Skydive Alabama in Cullman is a pretty good place to jump. But other than that, there's not much here for an Aussie.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

You're completely skipping Alabama??? Fuckstick :P Skydive Alabama in Cullman is a pretty good place to jump. But other than that, there's not much here for an Aussie.

you werent supposed to notice that :D:D:D:D
I hate you THAT much Billy:ph34r::ph34r:.
I'm on a tightish deadline to get further west, so Im just hitting the highways to Nashville:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

mjosparky

You're completely skipping Alabama???

If 2 people get married in Alabama move to Mississippi and get a divorce are they still brother and sister?

Sparky

It depends on if their uncle is also their brother and brother in law.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

My wife's uncle used to be her cousin, his wife used to also be her cousin, know she's my wife's aunt.

Uncle tommy is a hoot, at the wake a women that didn't bring any food wanted everyone to pray before anyone could eat. Uncle tommy asked her if there was anything wrong with the food that they had to pray before they could eat it.

It was along day and people were getting hungry.

R.I.P.