airathanas

Help a skydiver bride out!

Hey everyone- I am getting married in March 2014 to another skydiver. I would like to incorporate pull-up cords into my wedding decor. If you have extra purple, green, grey or black pull-up cords that you are willing to part with (no matter what the condition), please email me at [email protected]. Thanks in advance! B|
http://3ringnecklace.com/

grab a bunch of rolls of different colored ribbon, a pair of scissors, and a lighter and have a night of it while watching some stupid reality show on tv. and you could even get different colored markers and decorate them. congratulations or condolences, lol.

Before printed pull up cords they were just 3/4" binding tape. See paragear for colors.;)

But, you can get custom printed pull up cords for your wedding. We got them after stealing the idea from friends of ours. google or search on here.

I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

councilman24

Before printed pull up cords they were just 3/4" binding tape. See paragear for colors.;)

But, you can get custom printed pull up cords for your wedding. We got them after stealing the idea from friends of ours. google or search on here.

B|
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9