promise5

Christmas cookies

davjohns

************Good old Oreos and a cappuccino. I don't care what season it is. B|

Blasphemer!!!

Oreos without milk is a violation of God's will! It's in the damn jingle, for goodness sake!

"Ice cold milk and an Oreo cookie. They forever go together, what a classic combination."

Repent before you are sent to Hell. (Place of no Oreos)

Hope nobody is offended. I just REALLY like Oreos. :D

+1,000

+ 1,0001 But I'm a Double Stuffers girl with skim milk. B|

Good lord, I want to make a sexual joke out of that...

OMG no no no. It's Christmas. :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

davjohns

***Good old Oreos and a cappuccino. I don't care what season it is. B|

Blasphemer!!!

Oreos without milk is a violation of God's will! It's in the damn jingle, for goodness sake!

"Ice cold milk and an Oreo cookie. They forever go together, what a classic combination."

I'm deeply offended!!!! Everyone knows hell is the place of no coffee!!:P
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

LuckyMcSwervy

***Thanks for the dog biscuit recipe! Turkey has a huge feral dog population. One particularly friendly pack lives arond the lake where I cycle/run. One of them has learned that a nice lady drives a certain Jeep, and she is usually waiting for me when I get back from my run. I'd like to have some treats for her and her friends (definitely something I can toss individually to the dogs, to avoid the mob and fight over getting closest to the food!).

You're welcome! You're a sweetie to do that for the ferals!! Today I'm going to be a geek and smear peanut butter on pine cones (with a christmas tree hook attached) and then roll them in bird seed. I'll hang them on some bushes in my back yard. Merry Christmas to my back yard friends. My groundhogs are hibernating or I'd hook them up with some treats, too. :ph34r:

Wow, you are full of good ideas. I just have some bird feeders in the back yard, nothing creative like that! Although, my dogs would be totally going for them once they caught wind of the peanut butter. :D

davjohns

Blasphemer!!!

Cappuccinos are 2/3 milk..... :):):)
Carpe Diem, Even if it kills me -- "Dead Poet's Society"

"Are you getting into trouble over there?" --- "Nothing that I'm going to admit to!"

ifall

******Thanks for the dog biscuit recipe! Turkey has a huge feral dog population. One particularly friendly pack lives arond the lake where I cycle/run. One of them has learned that a nice lady drives a certain Jeep, and she is usually waiting for me when I get back from my run. I'd like to have some treats for her and her friends (definitely something I can toss individually to the dogs, to avoid the mob and fight over getting closest to the food!).

You're welcome! You're a sweetie to do that for the ferals!! Today I'm going to be a geek and smear peanut butter on pine cones (with a christmas tree hook attached) and then roll them in bird seed. I'll hang them on some bushes in my back yard. Merry Christmas to my back yard friends. My groundhogs are hibernating or I'd hook them up with some treats, too. :ph34r:

Wow, you are full of good ideas. I just have some bird feeders in the back yard, nothing creative like that! Although, my dogs would be totally going for them once they caught wind of the peanut butter. :D

Thanks! I'm already done and hung about 8 small pine cones on a dead dwarf Alberta pine I have in an urn in my backyard (thanks pine beetles). The birds started chirping when they saw me doing that. They're so smart but I haven't seen them on the bush just yet. Unfortunately, I ran out of peanut butter so the rest of them will have to wait until I go shopping as I wasn't about to sacrifice my Nutella. That's for the raspberry banana crepes with whipped cream I plan to make this weekend. :)

davjohns

Blasphemer!!!

Damn you, David! Now I have that stupid jingle stuck in my head. >:(

:D:D
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Yesterday I made gingersnaps, lemon spritz, and my grandmother's white cookies (so buttery they ooze butter while cooking). I still have fruitcake cookies and chocolate chip in the refrigerator to cut and cook, and will finish off with Chinese chews and oatmeal cookies :)
Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

Yesterday I made gingersnaps, lemon spritz, and my grandmother's white cookies (so buttery they ooze butter while cooking). I still have fruitcake cookies and chocolate chip in the refrigerator to cut and cook, and will finish off with Chinese chews and oatmeal cookies :)
Wendy P.

:o:o:o:o:o:o
Can I come over to your house?
:):):):):):):)

"Are you getting into trouble over there?" --- "Nothing that I'm going to admit to!"

wmw999

Wendy P.

I had to Google Chinese Chews.

They sound delectable!! :)

StoppieJoe

***Yesterday I made gingersnaps, lemon spritz, and my grandmother's white cookies (so buttery they ooze butter while cooking). I still have fruitcake cookies and chocolate chip in the refrigerator to cut and cook, and will finish off with Chinese chews and oatmeal cookies :)
Wendy P.

I'm hiding in the bushes already - you will have to wait your turn.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******Yesterday I made gingersnaps, lemon spritz, and my grandmother's white cookies (so buttery they ooze butter while cooking). I still have fruitcake cookies and chocolate chip in the refrigerator to cut and cook, and will finish off with Chinese chews and oatmeal cookies :)
Wendy P.

Who says im not right next to you already? :D

StoppieJoe

*********Yesterday I made gingersnaps, lemon spritz, and my grandmother's white cookies (so buttery they ooze butter while cooking). I still have fruitcake cookies and chocolate chip in the refrigerator to cut and cook, and will finish off with Chinese chews and oatmeal cookies :)
Wendy P.

My Stalk-Fu is too strong!:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

************Yesterday I made gingersnaps, lemon spritz, and my grandmother's white cookies (so buttery they ooze butter while cooking). I still have fruitcake cookies and chocolate chip in the refrigerator to cut and cook, and will finish off with Chinese chews and oatmeal cookies :)
Wendy P.

My Stalk-Fu is too strong!:D
My Assassins creed is stronger..... Seriously, Been playing AC3 for 3 hours straight already.... :S

LuckyMcSwervy

Just 3 hours? You gotta lot of work to do before you're good husband material. :P

D A Y U M!:D:D:D:D:P

Mmmm. I'm having a nice Jameson and Soda right now . . . very comfy.

But I digress.

I want a Cotton Candy flavored cookie.

turtlespeed

***Just 3 hours? You gotta lot of work to do before you're good husband material. :P

D A Y U M!:D:D:D:D:P

Mmmm. I'm having a nice Jameson and Soda right now . . . very comfy.

But I digress.

I want a Cotton Candy flavored cookie.

He needs to be trained. :P:P:P:P

I'm on my second cup of hot chocolate with RumChata and whipped cream. Sooooo good but I don't have any cookies that match this drink.

Cotton Candy Cookie??!! OMG.... I must Google for a recipe!! B|

LuckyMcSwervy

Just 3 hours? You gotta lot of work to do before you're good husband material. :P

Ill be playing all night :P:$ Im on my third irish coffee of the night ;) Being a barista has its perks. I know how to make a damn good Irish coffee

StoppieJoe

***Just 3 hours? You gotta lot of work to do before you're good husband material. :P

Ill be playing all night :P:$ Im on my third irish coffee of the night ;) Being a barista has its perks. I know how to make a damn good Irish coffee

I want some whipped cream.>:(

turtlespeed

******Just 3 hours? You gotta lot of work to do before you're good husband material. :P

I want some whipped cream.>:(

lol. I actually dont use whipped cream. Mine is really an Irish cappuccino. Its really good with both straight irish whiskey, and Baileys Irish Creme. Yummy. :D

That's one thing we don't make is gingerbread. I don't I've ever even tasted homemade gingerbread. If it tastes anything like the stuff they use for the houses it's nasty. :|

No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.