Squeak

Blow Jobs

True story: Where my parents live in the valley they get very string winds and because of the mountains it had a tunnel effect. Year before last they were especially bad. Mom picked up my little sister from school. Was hanging onto her until they got to the suburban, she let go thinking she was safe to get in and the wind blew my sister across the parking lot. She was 10 at the time but tall and leggy. Funny thing is she stayed standing the whole time she was just pushed backwards.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

In the winter, the Front Range gets windy as hell.

A few years ago I got up early to go skiing. As I headed down 128, (Northern edge of Rky Mtn Regional Airport), I saw a massive brown wall of debris coming straight at me.:o I cranked a hard u-turn and headed back home. I drove the three miles to the intersection of Hwy 36 barely touching the gas pedal. I got home to find one of the neighbors fences lying in the middle of my street, and the fence separating my backyard from the next-door-neighbor lying flat in my yard.

Very close to the point where I did that u-turn was the location of the former Rocky Flats Plant (plutonium bomb triggers). They once had a wind storm roll through there that sand-blasted the paint, and frosted glass, of the cars in the parking lot.[:/]

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

LuckyMcSwervy

I've been blown like that a time or two in my life. AWESOME!! B|

She's been all over the sex related threads lately...
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

LuckyMcSwervy

******I've been blown like that a time or two in my life. AWESOME!! B|

Boredom. :|

You're doing it wrong.
Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

LuckyMcSwervy

******I've been blown like that a time or two in my life. AWESOME!! B|

Boredom. :|

You're in the wrong religion then. :|:ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban