LuckyMcSwervy

If You Could Be Invisible For 24 Hours What Would You Do?

I would somehow secure a skeleton on the bike in front of me then go for a spin.

Oh, how I wish I could have thought of that first!!!B|
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

LuckyMcSwervy

I'm running my laptop in Safe Mode and can't listen to this right now. >:(

There is a popular comic book fan cocktail party question of what super power would you rather have; flight or invisibility? John Hodgeman gives his take on it, but his analysis isn't exactly unique. A number of people have come to the same conclusion. Still, anyone not completely familiar with the idea should probably hear it as should anyone who is a fan of Hodgeman.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I think I would go to my knucklehead family's (sibs and mom) Christmas celebration and watch (and listen) and mess with them for a change. >:(.

Barring that, I'd go to skymama's Christmas celebration. Or her brother's house and mess with the SIL. :o

:ph34r:

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

quade

There is a popular comic book fan cocktail party question of what super power would you rather have; flight or invisibility?

Well, flight, of course. So I'd be flying like Superman and saying "Hey, look at me, I'm like a super hero!"

That shit wouldn't make sense if you were invisible. :P

JohnMitchell

There is a popular comic book fan cocktail party question of what super power would you rather have; flight or invisibility?

Well, flight, of course. So I'd be flying like Superman and saying "Hey, look at me, I'm like a super hero!"

That shit wouldn't make sense if you were invisible. :P
:D

They'd just look around and be confused. Waste of a Superpower, if you ask me.

Flight is so much more fun. After the first 24 hrs. spying on people would get boring, anyway. Nobody's that interesting. [:/]
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

So Superman's talking to Jimmy Olsen one day, saying he'd been flying around and spotted Wonder Woman on top of a tall building, naked as could be, getting some sun. He said he got a Super Boner, so he went flying down and swooped right in between her knees.

Jimmy Olsen said "Boy, I be Wonder Woman was really surprised."

Superman said "Not nearly as much as The Invisible Man!"

:P

oldwomanc6

I think I would go to my knucklehead family's (sibs and mom) Christmas celebration and watch (and listen) and mess with them for a change. >:(.

Barring that, I'd go to skymama's Christmas celebration. Or her brother's house and mess with the SIL. :o

:ph34r:

As I as reading your first paragraph I starting thinking of what you said in your second paragraph except I was thinking of going to the church Skymama's SIL was attending and messing with her during Mass. Freak her out so she gets her butt back to Skymama's parent's house tout suite!!
Always be kinder than you feel.

turtlespeed

I would walk into a Southern Baptist church in the middle of service and write "I LIVE" on the pulpit.:)

Oh, man!
You just gave me an idea!
Think of the money you could make renting your services to "psychics" to spice up their performances!B|
Magicians could also be a lucrative source of revenue.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

LuckyMcSwervy

***You.

:P

:o:P:P:P:P

Reminds me I need to change my text ringtone back to something that makes me laugh. :)

What is it now? the the Michael Meyers Theme Song?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun