LBurna

A Jump FLY LAND challange!!!!!!!

LBurna

landing must be minimum of 125 degrees to 135 dgrees downhill also hard flat surface not flat wavy ground. i knocked myself out 2 time attempting flay landing. swooping into the face of a large grassy hill works also but wind sheers can kill a great appraoch really fast so downhill landing on my feet no chute or no deal

Start looking. There are plenty of such areas on that hillside. You get to pick from a target rich environment. Best is probably the Kinneloa dam face and there are two to choose from there alone. You say when.

His name was and still is LJ and on his first attempt no training just a winged suite landed on his feet, the trick is dont jump with your chute ...to tempting...excess weight. so you have no choice but to land it. of coarse in china my flat land landings didnt go as exspected.

you jacktard. your said clearly not older than 6-7 and stated also i do to many drugs ....lolz next time you call some one out on punctuation...pls write it as follows.

-No ability,to form a proper sentence.
-Doesn't know,what punctuation is.
-Clearly, not older than 6-7 years of age(Hence the imagination) ....u need a period if words in (XXX) are at the end of your overly worded statements.
-Plays too many video games.
-Takes to many drugs.< and without proper evidence, this is also concidered, defimation of character...so thnx 4 thee proof of that.....and this laptop has a 2.1ghz cpu on a 2.2ghz motherboard. It's impossible to play and 3D or overly cpu demanding fuctions of any kind thnx.

well part of the illegal aspects was the took my landing confirmation from and disalloed it to be record when i finally got to my LZ area it was really cloudy. so multiple infractions accured the plane,unlicesned,jumping thru thick cumulis clouds(apparently dangerous and illegal). the weather was clear as glass when on th way to the airport. and i cursed out alot of cops. and thnx fpr clearing up alot of lies i was told, about the legalities of jumping, they obviously lied there butts off. but thnx for the info im looking futher into this as soon as i can ill post the only photos i have. tghee local authorities demanded all recording devices and thee deleting of any and all photos.
but what they didnt see. was my friend took video on his cell phone and e-MAILed them. to mone of my yahoo accounts. it's only a 4mp cheap phone camera but its proof i was there along with several others that, in resent past denied any knowledge of my stunt. but just wait i have contacted guiness world records to set a date for my next landing may take 6 mnths to get a reply./......and i wont be landing on boxes either......pswwt.....lol wuss >:(

LBurna

well part of the illegal aspects was the took my landing confirmation from and disalloed it to be record when i finally got to my LZ area it was really cloudy. so multiple infractions accured the plane,unlicesned,jumping thru thick cumulis clouds(apparently dangerous and illegal). the weather was clear as glass when on th way to the airport. and i cursed out alot of cops. and thnx fpr clearing up alot of lies i was told, about the legalities of jumping, they obviously lied there butts off. but thnx for the info im looking futher into this as soon as i can ill post the only photos i have. tghee local authorities demanded all recording devices and thee deleting of any and all photos.
but what they didnt see. was my friend took shots on his cell phone and hid them it's only a 4mp cvheap phone camera but its proof i was there along with several others that, in resent past denied any knowledge of my stunt. but just wait i have contacted guiness world records to set a date for my next landing may take 6 mnths to get a reply./......and i wont be landing on boxes either......pswwt.....lol wuss

Please post your landing confirmation form and the cell phone photos. We'd all love to see them!

wow, look who it is...didn't i take this pick of you, free falling while you skype or or video chatted with someone on your laptop. something about possibly oweing you a new laptop, kinda hazy...omg did i cause you to drop the laptop out of your hands then power dive to catch up to it......i cant remeber clearly but if i did srry bro.... accidents happen. aka
Leonerd...again srry!...tell blondie that while free falling with you, i promised her that you would return alive...well promise kept....again srry...and thnx for the free jump,i got to accomp[lish at lest a couple of my worldly desires and it safer than fighting, an adult male lion at lest(statically provable) thnx for the memories guys! and you got 2 time slots by 2012 as predicted and promised.
OMg!!! i totaly forgot about me playing the nipleboy super hero bit ...lolz i totally forgot that.....but zip lining into that apartment window was, 10,000 times more fun.

Yeah man, you've got cool stories. I bet your friend thinks you're awesome. Not that your compensating for anything, right?

Hey, if you are interested in jumping, you don't have to make shit up, all you've gotta do is show up at a dz. No need for any pre existing status to join the cool club. Unfortunately, you can't jump until you're 16, so you've got a while to wait. Maybe try lawn darts...hehe, get it? Lawn darts? Never mind, you probably won't. I was making a funny that if you actually did what you've dreamt up here, that's what would happen, you'd be like a human lawn dart. Get it now?

Anyways, don't try too hard ok, bud? You might get yourself a bad rap and then when you're old enough to actually jump, people won't want to help you out because you're acting like a giant douchebag.It's cool though, we don't hold grudges.

Night night little guy!
"When once you have tasted flight..."

I'm guessing the license class B, stands for Bad.
put your money where your mouth is. 100,000 cash. ill land it and you chicken out. before you ran your mouth should have taken a couple details into concideration. firstly, i cant afford the instrustion classes. i can jump in a winged suit without a license, but need an instructor whom will jump with but most importantly, just b cuz you cant or wont doesnt mean i cant. if i could afford the aviation feul i would b to busy setting an un-touchable world record. but i will need someone a bit better than a B class. (hence). the need for the thread and thee issueing challenge. if you dont like my thread then go post your jealous banter on another pls. thnx have great day. so challenge me if not this thread is to issue or except a wingedsiut chuteless landing. (on your feet) no water no boxes. me im not scared i have already done this. i have plenty of DZ's right here in SC....the problem i need a licensed instructor to jump with my, and im a little short on the 1200 dollars of gear i need thats why i posted this thread. yet only after 2 days of negative comments. everyone is still overlooking the thread topic.......its a challenge bro. you wanna help set a world record or not.....a simple yes or no....except or decline would have been fine. your the one that chose to start a pathetic arguement.

LBurna

The LZ was just north west of san diego. the plane was taxied from there ffrom that terminal. pasadena is where the hotel was and where i ate dinner afterwards.

Pffft...hell I did it there 30 years ago...blindfolded while smoking a doob ~ I thought you were talking about something new. :|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Well, it's not often you get to see a thread moved from Incidents to BF, especially when it doesn't even measure up to the quality of a typical BF thread.:P

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

airtwardo

***Well, it's not often you get to see a thread moved from Incidents to BF, especially when it doesn't even measure up to the quality of a typical BF thread.:P

I wuz thinking the same thing!

Boy, I go away for a day or so, and look what happens!

:D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9