LBurna

A Jump FLY LAND challange!!!!!!!

mstlaurent

Not another DB Cooper thread!!! Mods, you HAVE to delete all this before it gets out of control! :D

Lets think about this.

The DB Cooper thread would be the perfect place to move this thread.

They could analyze the physics, check the topographic maps along the flight route. The gypsy moth movie had a wing suit and it was pre DB.

The OP might be the son of DB.
One Jump Wonder

as you pull back and you can feel your body weight again. turn around to land backwards you can keep your balance better . if you try to land forward and you spread your arms to wide to help maintain center of balance. the webbing under your arms will pull you off your feet. land forward your feet may hit and slide out from under to fast. land to hard you face plant. so backwards one leg in front of the other. and bare in mind i slide for like 40yrds on my shoe tread b 4 i stopped completely.

jonstark

LBurna's a legend in his own mind and an incident waiting to happen -if- he ever really does jump out of or off of anything. (but I bet he has mad skateboarding skills)

jon

nope, i prefer snowboarding. larger landing areas, in most cases.

So, is that a challenge? or just your usual jealous banter. Oh wow, i cant comfirm my landing, until im licensed. It's a challenge Bro! except or decline? It's not verbal or intellectual,arm wrestling match. challenging a guy with 2197 less jumps than you ...should be no problen for you, of corse talent reconizes talent... so what do you say hummm?

No, dont think so. Are you the paratrooper i jumped with on my practice run. i should be easy for you to remeber. I jumped no gear, no chute free falled with you for bout 1 min then cicled around you on your back to allow you to pull your chute then i bailed approx: 10 ft prior to landing trying to give you time to land without excessive wieght. alot of military peps look alike in unform. srry though if i forgot your name....bad with names good with faces.

Dear LBurna,

You are boasting of something illegal, like sneaking onto a C130(not even civillian aircraft), on a public forum..... That shows your IQ, similar to your jump number.

Go search for Billy Vance on this website, post a picture of yourself in that thread.
You have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to tell you how Fu***** stupid it is.
Davelepka - "This isn't an x-box, or a Chevy truck forum"
Whatever you do, don't listen to ChrisD.

My Friends, sneaked me onto the plane, I, dont recall boasting about it,though it's mentioned in my thread.because it involves them to relieve them of any actions and imbarassment. they simply banned me from CA. Whats really stupid though is the fake amount of jumps you posted, typical american fake hero type. Either issue a challenge and get beat by a newbie. or ask your mommy, if it's ok, for you to have milk -n- cookies before dinner. I hate to think ,that i have so many yrs of professional liing. ahemm. experience and a three time boasting jumper could beat you. Issue a challenge bro, ill beat you just like i beat jeb. I posted factual truth , that is none of your buisness. it accured in 2007, my right of due proccess are,fully intact. the only ones ther are the only ones with proof.(you cant trumph constitional right of due proccess without proof) i took full blame for peeps that stuck there necks out 4 me.so to stay with topic. Issue a challenge, or finish potty training. whatever. lookingh for peps that want to actual challenge me bro. not chat forum tuff guys. thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to point out, what i stated, yes, it was ilegal. yes, it's a public forum. i believe time frames were mentioned as well.
sooo, i just risked my life for a record,got banned for life
From CA. and i cant claim or confirm my landing with out my proper licesing. the landing im boasting about. what braggin rights have you earned.

I'll go with milk and cookies...and be challenged by real jumpers.

Oh, I'm African you typical dick.
You have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to tell you how Fu***** stupid it is.
Davelepka - "This isn't an x-box, or a Chevy truck forum"
Whatever you do, don't listen to ChrisD.

-No ability to form proper sentences
-Doesn't know what punctuation is
-Hiding behind an imaginary cloak of secrecy
-Clearly not older that 6 or 7 years old (hence the imagination)
-Plays too many video games
-Takes too many drugs

Yep...a real winner here. Watch out Travis Pastrana, Jeb and Jokke...this guy's about to turn your world upside down!

It's probably better that the imaginary cloak exists anyways. We wouldn't want your stupidity to be displayed anywhere prominent. You know, fatalities in the sport are typically bad press so we try to avoid publicizing them as much as we can.

Maybe when you turn 12, your mommy can even bring you to a dropzone someday! Wouldn't that be exciting?
"When once you have tasted flight..."

LBurna

So, is that a challenge? or just your usual jealous banter. Oh wow, i cant comfirm my landing, until im licensed. It's a challenge Bro! except or decline? It's not verbal or intellectual,arm wrestling match. challenging a guy with 2197 less jumps than you ...should be no problen for you, of corse talent reconizes talent... so what do you say hummm?

Yep. It's a jealous challenge. I wish I had your audacity.

Meet me at the Red Box turn off and we can go out to the antenna farm. I'll let you use one of my wingsuits. You pick the launch point and landing area.

jon

LBurna

You,should feel that. after all, i did on my first try what you will never accomplish in your life......as for education, i was leaning towards skydiving instruction classes to be legally certified. so when i do this again. It will be legal. and therefor allows me to legally confirm the landing.

There is no legal certification of skydivers, not even by the FAA. There's just USPA certification, which has no authority under the law. You can legally skydive without any USPA certification.

LBurna

well, it wasn't actual written law, but using military buddies to sneak on a C-130 was and jumping unlicensed was also. i was told, that if i return to CA and my DL was ran or i was ID'd i would go striaght to jail.

The only way they can do that is if you have an outstanding warrant on file for some crime you've committed. So if you haven't been charged with a crime and failed to appear in court, then there is no warrant on you, and getting pulled over won't result in arrest.

landing must be minimum of 125 degrees to 135 dgrees downhill also hard flat surface not flat wavy ground. i knocked myself out 2 time attempting flay landing. swooping into the face of a large grassy hill works also but wind sheers can kill a great appraoch really fast so downhill landing on my feet no chute or no deal

i, could care less about proper spelling or correct grammer. The point is, issue a challenge. me you a plane a downhill landing area. and 2 winged suits, seeing that your sooooo intelligent a 3 step proccess should be very simple 4 u 2 remember. or corse to set a record you dont need to know any more than OMG!!!!! i coming in to fast ahhhhhhh. im the only man in the history of man kind that can say JUMP,FLY,LANDED!!!! tell jeb to kiss my rear webbing. i did while wearing a old rig that had a tear in the lower leg webbing Also......you pull your chute you lose when i land you have to give me all your gear and pay for my licesiing in full. no jokes and i just turned 37 in november thnx.