LBurna

A Jump FLY LAND challange!!!!!!!

ryoder

Well, it's not often you get to see a thread moved from Incidents to BF, especially when it doesn't even measure up to the quality of a typical BF thread.:P

+1

Move the thread to SC or DBC or both.

HO HO HO

R.
One Jump Wonder

Ok. I got about half way through the original post before my head started hurting.

I'm not much of a drinker, but I'd like to try one of what he's having.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I wanted to respond to some of the rambling, but my personal rule is not to post to the incidents thread unless I have some personal knowledge about the incident. I am baffled as to why this stayed in the incidents forum as long as it did.

Now that it is in Bonfire, I can ignore it like other bonfire ramblings of drug inspired skydiver wannabes.
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.

LBurna

......and i wont be landing on boxes either......pswwt.....lol wuss

I don't think I'm going too far out on a limb, thinking LBurna hasn't 'landed' on too many 'boxes' in his life.
Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

Krip

***Well, it's not often you get to see a thread moved from Incidents to BF, especially when it doesn't even measure up to the quality of a typical BF thread.:P

+1

Move the thread to SC or DBC or both.

HO HO HO

R.

More like 'Skydivers with Disabilities'. ;)

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

Oh my god. I cant stop laughing!! I tell you what man. Ill take you up on that challenge. We will go to switzerland, there are tons of hills as you described. On my count of three we will both jump from the helicopter at 3000 ft and both try to land on the hill with no rig. Has to be on my count though. :D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):)

Carpe Diem, Even if it kills me -- "Dead Poet's Society"

"Are you getting into trouble over there?" --- "Nothing that I'm going to admit to!"

LBurna

Whom, and where? And are there photos.

Gary Connery. England.

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEP8juRSBRo

I don't usually respond to these sorts of things, but basic search skills would have found it for you.
Which only shows one more area you are ignorant in. :)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I don't usually respond to these sorts of things, but basic search skills would have found it for you.

I feel bad for defending the guy, but basic 'read the thread' skills would have told you that his challenge is about landing without a rig. No rig at all. Not just wearing a rig and not using it.

Boxes are for pussies. And there's something in there about WD-40 and duct tape.. I think.
Owned by Remi #?

labrys

I feel bad for defending the guy, but basic 'read the thread' skills would have told you that his challenge is about landing without a rig. No rig at all. Not just wearing a rig and not using it.

Boxes are for pussies. And there's something in there about WD-40 and duct tape.. I think.

And something about coming in backwards so he could flip over and land on his feet, which were oiled up so they'd slide better.

Right....

Every word he posts shows his ignorance of the sport, the rules and the gear.

Every.

Single.

Word.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

And something about coming in backwards so he could flip over and land on his feet, which were oiled up so they'd slide better.

Right....

Every word he posts shows his ignorance of the sport, the rules and the gear.

Every.

Single.

Word.

Jealousy.

Plain and simple.

Ask Santa for some Mad Skilzz and then, maybe, you will be on a level to discuss the backwards WD-40 rigless foot landing with this skygod.

Maybe.

:)

:D
"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73

Oh boy. I challenge you to come to my DZ, don't worry about bringing a rig, I will pay for your jump, I will even film it for you, post it on youtube, and move this thread into the incidents forum.

I'll take a long spot, drop you over the cemetary.

You think you will be accurate enough to hit an open grave?

OH, I will have an adult diaper for you too. (wouldn't want my gopro full of your s...)
You have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to tell you how Fu***** stupid it is.
Davelepka - "This isn't an x-box, or a Chevy truck forum"
Whatever you do, don't listen to ChrisD.

LBurna's true identity exposed! Even has the military aircraft in it.

http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/chuck-norris-does-his-own-epic-split-festively-insane-holiday-video-154601

This explains everything. Well, except for the incoherent, meandering bluster. Then again... that was pretty much all of it.