LBurna

A Jump FLY LAND challange!!!!!!!

Dude, listen, someone already landed chuteless in 2007. he swore like a drunken sailor to the guy that owns the world book of records and stated,(i dont want to be in your book) he didnt want anyone to be influenced to do it, and for anyone to lose there loved ones trying to repeat this landing. it accured in pasidina california, the place where the park at the waters edge was bulldozed to keep others whom witnessed it to aviod anyone duplicating the jump. the guys name was LJ from south carolina. he weighed only 134lbs and landed it, doing 80mph when he touched down smoked rolled off his shoes just like an airplane when it lands....so pls dont tell me it cant be done. and pls tell jeb or jeff, whatever name he goes by now. that he lost the bet he pulled his chute first ....haha. it was the first time this I, even jumped from a plane ....more lolz. and tell every one from red bull sponsered jumpers sorry for rubbing it in so much.........j pls enclude in your chuteless jump YouTube vids that u will be landing on a bunch of boxes.....wasted 30 mins of my life ....any time any where j. if you have the gear,the plane and good landing spot any time you grow a pair call me. .... oh and again thnx j, for allowing me to borrow you damaged winged suit and i still landed it lolz. you know the black and bright green one you wore when you attempted the landing and tore the webbing between the legs, when landing attempt failed and you got nocked out. but still thnx. and 1 more thing, JUMP FLY LAND is mine dude stop coping me. bro really! so in short attention all jumpers if you want to see it done. then you can foot the bill. I will also need just a few items. A plane,place to land and a suit,and not the new rigs either. and one more thing the most important thing a can of non-stick cooking spray for my shoes.i know it sounds crazy but it works. jeb stated to pull back. when i did. i realized i pulled back to soon, i had to drop over 14ft to land. when landing turn around backwards to land(NOT) forward if you get to much downward weight on you shoe tread, you might face plant not a good thing when your approach speed was over 125mph landing speed 75 to 80+ mph.and dont listen to jeb or jeff, 125ft is to soon to pull back wait 2 secs longer then pull back. im the only man in the world who has done this so....... and im the only person in the history of man kind to do it! landed downhill at 80 mph on a 4ft wide blacktop sidewalk.....remeber turn around lean forward knees bent slightly.....do not land forward. pull back at 100ft not 125ft. im the only person in the world with 3 whole sec's of chuteless winged suit landing experience. hehehehe! i wieghed in at a 134lbs 6ft tall. no chute,no gear just the suit.oh, i almost forgot originally we were only supposed to climb to 1800 ft they allowed me 1 time to jump at 2500 so i could do some free style flips n stuff. this is the one were i jump fly landed, to bad none else could say jump fly ....LANDED! huh jeb or is it jeff now oh well no matter. i did it nener nana boo boo big J. in your face baby. good thing im better at landing than typing...lolz but i cant afford the schooling or the licensing so my jump at the time was illegal. But for all you, crazy thrill seekers any time anywhere. guys! I will glady do this again. but it wll have to take place somewhere other than CA i am legally banned from the state of California, apparently, i broke a dozen or so FAA and stae skydiving regulations. and because of the fact that some military buddies pulled a few stringes and it involved them as well. i rfused to say anything about anyone assisting me. they decided to permanetly ban me from the state.

I,know thee old games of youth. but honestly how does paper beat rock....really. must have been you boastfully over experienced glory hounds that made it up anytime bro anywhere it is a challege after all and i have logged 3 jumps 1 of which i landed on my feet i am the reason the park area was bulldosed to the ground check the legal data bases for pasidina CA a one said L. j. Dixon is permanetly banned from the state for ilegally jumping unlicensed. i am permantly banned from the state for doing it. as a matter fact if you pay for my schooling i will gladly repeat it. and no im drug free thnx. i understand you difficulty in believing its not a trust or truth challenge bro . it's real one. you have alot of expeince and pricey gear and i dont, haha !!!yes but the guys from thee sponsered red bull company didnt like or believe me either so thats ok. issue a challenge or go sky diving or something serious inquiries only pls ....

WOW!!! You are the most awesome dude I've ever heard of. Completely drug free and completely education free. I would LOVE to meet you and give you tons of cash to do your cool stuff and pay for you schooling, what an honor that would be.

But the problem is that sometime today the mods will notice the inappropriate, off topic thread in this forum and permanently delete it. My loss is SO great.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

heretic

What did I just read.

Give me time back. Now.

No. I want to know how paper beats rock, too.
Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

kuai43

***What did I just read.

Give me time back. Now.

No. I want to know how paper beats rock, too.

Well, nevermind.

http://gizmodo.com/red-hot-nickel-ball-vs-paper-1-2-3-burn-1481936185/@ericlimer
Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

i am legally banned from the state of California

I didn't think they could do that. They might not give you a jump license, but they can't forbid your presence in the state for other things. If you want to live there and enjoy other recreational activities, they can't legally ban you from that. It's not the old West anymore where the sheriff can run you out of town.

You,should feel that. after all, i did on my first try what you will never accomplish in your life......as for education, i was leaning towards skydiving instruction classes to be legally certified. so when i do this again. It will be legal. and therefor allows me to legally confirm the landing.