skymama

Me and my big mouth

CSpenceFLY

Sounds like she is an unreasonable bitch. You want me to talk to her?:D

you probably see her at the weekly meetings anyway :D

don't be too hard on yourself Andrea you just said what everybody else was thinking
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

LuckyMcSwervy

I'd email her at 2am with the Mass schedule a

Emails are so impersonal. I think a 2am drunk dial would be much better. :)
OMG... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I think Andrea's too classy for that one.

Who said she should call? Just post her number in this thread.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

skymama

I just checked the website for her church. There IS an 11:00 pm service she could go to. It would actually be perfect for her because she's usually up until 2 am anyway. (We know this because that's when she sends e-mails).

It really comes down to it being her way or no way. This is not the only problem we've had with her. I just finally took a stand. My kids, Mark and other brother were so happy with me!

Maybe she likes to see the Christmas pageant that's usually before the earlier Christmas Eve Mass? I know most of my friends with kids do.

Regardless, I'm sorry for the drama and that she won't compromise [:/]

Rick

***Sounds like she is an unreasonable bitch. You want me to talk to her?:D

you probably see her at the weekly meetings anyway :D

don't be too hard on yourself Andrea you just said what everybody else was thinking

Damn it, that's what I do, say what everyone else is thinking, and everyone says I'm an asshole.

Why can’t the 4 people go to church and everyone else open their presents?

Everyone is happy.

That actually made me laugh. Mom and Dad would never approve that. You'd just have to know them.

I think Mom is actually really happy with me speaking up. She said, "and if they don't come, I'm not running all over town buying things off their lists. I'm just giving gift cards". That's her way of teaching them a lesson! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

Why can’t the 4 people go to church and everyone else open their presents?

Everyone is happy.

That actually made me laugh. Mom and Dad would never approve that. You'd just have to know them.

I think Mom is actually really happy with me speaking up. She said, "and if they don't come, I'm not running all over town buying things off their lists. I'm just giving gift cards". That's her way of teaching them a lesson! :ph34r:

Your Mom sounds so cute!!

Will a bit of reverse psychology work on the sister-in-law? Act like your pushing her to go and maybe she'll think she'll miss something good while she's at mass? She'll change her time to something that won't conflict with her "missing something"?

I hate playing games but it might work??
Always be kinder than you feel.

skymama

I've gone and pissed off a sister-in-law and now she and her family aren't coming to Christmas at mom's house. Mom is going to kick my ass. When am I going to learn to keep my mouth shut? :ph34r:

Me too. Got banned for life from SC. for dissing cops (I think)Help. I lernt the err of my ways. Help me Mamma. Don't have spell ck. sorry. Coming back to Deland ASAP. Need air. God bless Fla. Fuck SoCal
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Just think how much worse this could be...
This nut bag could insist you all get in the car and go with her and if you don't she'll come back acting like someone pee'ed in her Cheerios that morning.
I always shoot for a major break down in a place far from airports now that the kids aren't kids anymore.
I have a sister in law who can turn what should be fun into drama too.