oldwomanc6

What's the Sexiest Accent?

What kinda accent is that when a lady's given you a BJ and talks out of the sides of her... Oh wait.. that's not an accent. Sorry. Gotta little confused on "Sexiest."
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

I'll admit an Australian accent makes me weak. Oh my oh my oh my.

Funny story: I was on the phone at work and had to take a call from a guy with an English accent. I thought he put me on hold so I said to a friend at the next desk over that the guy on the phone had the sexiest voice and accent ever. Yeah, he hadn't put me on hold but did thank me for saying that.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

I love hearing different accents (long may they last). Difficult to select a favourite.

There are so many different ones even in all of the countries mentioned.... Glaswegian is completely different from Aberdonian, Parisian from folks in the Savoie.

Even in small countries like England, the accent can change dramatically over a short distance... Manc' to Liverpudlian ... Brunnie to Wolverhampton ...etc..

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

oldwomanc6

Scottish is my favorite. I can't always tell what the men in kilts are saying, but it still sounds amazing! *swoon* :)

I must assume your husband is Scottish; to most ears the Scottish accent is as smooth as a cheese grater.

No matter how beautiful the woman; if she speaks with a Scottish accent, my mind goes to "Willy the Groundskeeper" from the Simpsons - not sexy.

My vote is French or Russian.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

JohnMitchell

***It used to be South African but now I vote for Savannah, Georgia.

Whatever accent that it the opposite of Snookie and the rest of the Jersey Shore bunch. I can't stand that accent. :S:P

That accent is obnoxious and gutter and LOUD. Try living around some of these people and having to hear it in person. It's horrid. :|
Always be kinder than you feel.

marcandalysse

Brazilian girls have the sexiest voices! (not so much the men).

Remember the Girl from Ipanema….Astrud Gilberto
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5ZaMRbVbag

For 6 months after graduating, I sublet an apt in a complex a couple miles from campus. Among the tenants were two female Brazilian grad students. Every time I went out to the pool, and they were there in their microscopic bikinis, I would be tripping over my tongue.:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

oldwomanc6

Scottish is my favorite. I can't always tell what the men in kilts are saying, but it still sounds amazing! *swoon* :)
What's yours?

This is a repeat of one of my old posts:

Funny story I got from 3 UK dudes I met skiing in CO one day:

They were working in TX, and had gone out to a pizza restaurant one night. The waitress noticed the accents and asked where they were from:

"Scotland", answered one.

"Oh, my" the waitress exclaimed, "You speak very good English for a Scottish person!"

:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I miss hearing a nice voice from Yorkshire. But I'll get over it.

It's kind of tough for me to pin down just an accent. I work with people from all over the world, so when I think of one particular accent, I start to picture the diplomat I'm used to hearing it from! Trust me, nothing sexy about that. :| Luckily no one has ruined Irish for me! ;)

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!