turtlespeed

What can You make?

skymama

I can make a man shudder and fall to his knees from pure ecstasy!

Ok, maybe that's all in my dreams; in real life, I'm just crafty. :P

I know you can make a mans knee bend pretty well.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***I can make a man shudder and fall to his knees from pure ecstasy!

I don't think there was much pleasure/ecstasy on your end of that.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

theonlyski

******I can make a man shudder and fall to his knees from pure ecstasy!

I don't think there was much pleasure/ecstasy on your end of that.

Heh . . . maybe I wasn't talking about that.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

LuckyMcSwervy

***L. McSwerve

you forgot something...
YOU can make people's mouth Water, by having them look at your pictures!!!

Haha! Thanks! I make a mean Key Lime Pie too but I can't find any pictures!!

Something I learned on a road trip once: When you are in FL, and are eating lunch at a restaurant in the Alligator Alley region, DO NOT ask why the Key Lime pie is yellow instead of green!:D I got an earful from the waitress, and have never forgotten what color Key Limes are.:$
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Here's a few things I've made the past year or so. I had more pictures from the past but my old computer took a crap.

I'm a luthier (custom guitar builder), furniture builder, metal worker/machinist, antique furniture restorer, vintage woodworking machine restorer.

Jewelry box, TV holder...

The knife is made by Rick Hinderer, I remade the scale with a ghost jade green scale to fit the knife to give it character.

The .22 is a single shot with extractor. I made it for a friend for Christmas. Not much to look at but it was fun figuring it out. Shoots well. It's boxed because I was smuggling it out of work (didn't want the boss man to know I made it at work, off work hours) :ph34r:

The last few years I've been building steel and reclaimed redwood furniture.

Picture of drafting table, I. The background, a buffet and table. I'm a whore for vintage industrial cast iron that I can build with (table legs I found 300 miles away in a barn, and the buffet wheels are from an old industrial cart).

Other pictures are a 1956 Buffalo Forge Drill press, before and close up of after restoration.

I do a bunch of other stuff but you get the idea.

J-S

The last few years I've been building steel and reclaimed redwood furniture.

Picture of drafting table, I. The background, a buffet and table. I'm a whore for vintage industrial cast iron that I can build with (table legs I found 300 miles away in a barn, and the buffet wheels are from an old industrial cart).

Other pictures are a 1956 Buffalo Forge Drill press, before and close up of after restoration.

Why didn't you post this a few days/weeks ago, You know, before Christmas?

I want that drafting table. It's going to be harder to justify on this side of the holiday. :$
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

***The last few years I've been building steel and reclaimed redwood furniture.

Why didn't you post this a few days/weeks ago, You know, before Christmas?

I want that drafting table. It's going to be harder to justify on this side of the holiday. :$

Thanks for liking the drafting table :)
It was sold before I got done building it, the other pieces too.

I've been working on building my own shop most recently, that's my side job for now. I turn down too many jobs outside of work because I already have a lot of side work booked locally. Having my own shop will let me have the time I need and put my creative side to work full time instead of building mediocre stuff for the man.

DrewEckhardt

Computer software, stereo speakers and subwoofers,electronic circuits with tubes or solid state, ar15s, ammunition.

Nice job on the speaker cabinets! They look sweet.

Techshop is an awesome idea. I wish there were more around, I'd love to learn the CNC mill and water jet machines.