LuckyMcSwervy

New Year's Eve Plans?

mjosparky

Stop into Irish Kevin's for me and pound a Guiness for my buddy Jared. [:/]

This one is for Jared.

B|;)

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Hey, I kinda recognize that ceiling!! :P

Irish Kevin's motto is "I came. I drank. I don't remember." :$

I do admit I noticed the drink on the blackboard says "Rum Chata and Fireball". :$:$:$

Ugh.... that bar will NEVER be the same. :(
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

***Greetings from CO!
Feeling really, really, really mellow.B|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1sPmbj3t6E

I'm surprised anyone from CO has the strength to type today. :P:P:P

Hope you got some morning skiing in today. B|

Arrived at Loveland Ski Area 0800. They were getting pounded by wind and snow. Annoying part was that above the treeline, I was snowblind half the time. Even got vertigo once in the middle of a turn and fell down because I couldn't tell which way was up.:S Below the treeline the powder was great!B|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

******Greetings from CO!
Feeling really, really, really mellow.B|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1sPmbj3t6E

I'm surprised anyone from CO has the strength to type today. :P:P:P

Hope you got some morning skiing in today. B|

Arrived at Loveland Ski Area 0800. They were getting pounded by wind and snow. Annoying part was that above the treeline, I was snowblind half the time. Even got vertigo once in the middle of a turn and fell down because I couldn't tell which way was up.:S Below the treeline the powder was great!B|

Whoa! That had to suck (the above the treeline part). Glad you didn't get hurt. I'll have to live vicariously though you skiers for another week or so. :)

We made it to the wind tunnel and Vskydiver and I flew with our son to welcome in the New Year. He lives and jumps out of state now so it was special to get some air time with him. As always, he had some advice for my flying style. ;):D

Stayed up late with friends and family, didn't drink TOO much, slept in late and felt great. Good start to the New Year. I wish all of you a fantastic year to come, and may I be part of it with you. :)

JohnMitchell

We made it to the wind tunnel and Vskydiver and I flew with our son to welcome in the New Year. He lives and jumps out of state now so it was special to get some air time with him. As always, he had some advice for my flying style. ;):D

Stayed up late with friends and family, didn't drink TOO much, slept in late and felt great. Good start to the New Year. I wish all of you a fantastic year to come, and may I be part of it with you. :)

YAY! That sounds fantastic, flying with your family!! Lucky man!! How did the wing feel?

Happy New Year to you! :)

I ended up going to a party at a friend of a friend's home in Northeast Philadelphia. Had a nice time but didn't really drink because I had an hour drive home. I was home by 2am.

It was nice not waking up and starting the new year with a hangover. Glad I stuck to my guns and didn't get crazy.

I was introduced to a game called Cards Against Humanity. If you've never played.... OMG it can be hilarious. Definitely not politically correct or for those easily offended. :o

LuckyMcSwervy

I ended up going to a party at a friend of a friend's home in Northeast Philadelphia. Had a nice time but didn't really drink because I had an hour drive home. I was home by 2am.

It was nice not waking up and starting the new year with a hangover. Glad I stuck to my guns and didn't get crazy.

I was introduced to a game called Cards Against Humanity. If you've never played.... OMG it can be hilarious. Definitely not politically correct or for those easily offended. :o

Just heard about this game. It sounds hilarious! :D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

david3

This one is for Jared.

Dude! That looks like a guy named David.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

oldwomanc6

***I ended up going to a party at a friend of a friend's home in Northeast Philadelphia. Had a nice time but didn't really drink because I had an hour drive home. I was home by 2am.

Have Fun:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

mjosparky

This one is for Jared.

B|;)
Funny, on my phone the image I attached is right side up and yours is up side down. Until I saw this on the lap top I didn't know what you were getting at.:D

turtlespeed

******I ended up going to a party at a friend of a friend's home in Northeast Philadelphia. Had a nice time but didn't really drink because I had an hour drive home. I was home by 2am.

Have Fun:)

Thanks! I just had the black card "Why can't I sleep at night?". One of the white card answers was "Swooping". :D and "Pabst Blue Ribbon" :P

The next black card was "__________: Good to the last drop." :P One of the white cards said "nubile slave boys". :o

david3

Ruh-roh... Gonna be looong night in Key West. Oh well. Snowing at home. I love this town!B|

At least you're there for Happy Hour!! Their margaritas are ah-may-zinggggers!! I've had every margarita on their Happy Hour menu except for the jalapeno one. You're in good hands!! And the quesadillas..... NOM!!

I dig the paintings in there. Oh and if you've never been upstairs to Roof Top give a try one night if you can.

Can I tell you how jealous I am right now?!!? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::$:$:$

LuckyMcSwervy

***Ruh-roh... Gonna be looong night in Key West. Oh well. Snowing at home. I love this town!B|

At least you're there for Happy Hour!! Their margaritas are ah-may-zinggggers!! I've had every margarita on their Happy Hour menu except for the jalapeno one. You're in good hands!! And the quesadillas..... NOM!!

I dig the paintings in there. Oh and if you've never been upstairs to Roof Top give a try one night if you can.

Have reservations at Hot Tin Roof so I am trying to keep it together.

david3

******Ruh-roh... Gonna be looong night in Key West. Oh well. Snowing at home. I love this town!B|

Have reservations at Hot Tin Roof so I am trying to keep it together.

OMG... can I just die now?! At least their menus light up if you're half in the bag, not that I know anything about that... :P

The dinner picture is the filet mignon dish. Service is great. Good is great. View is great before sunset (damn January), Wine is great. You're lucky!!

Enjoy! B|B|B|

I predict you're going to need a hangover helper breakfast at either Croissants de France, Banana Cafe or Two Friends tomorrow morning. :)

ETA: Or a nice greasy Cuban Sandwich from 5 Brothers at Southard/Grinnell. My summer rental is right next door at Nine Two Six Southard. All you can smell is cooking bacon from like 5am through noon. I'd sit on the rocking chairs on the front porch and have my coffee and breakfast with my cat. NOM.

Southern_Man

***Ruh-roh... Gonna be looong night in Key West. Oh well. Snowing at home. I love this town!B|

One of my favorite bands, Donna the Buffalo, is playing the Green Parrot the next three nights.

I hate these damn bar cams but approve of the stage cams for us not fortunate enough to be on the rock when our bands are playing:

http://greenparrot.com/bar-cam

I've never been a big Parrot fan TTYTT.

Unfortunately, my favorite Key West singer/entertainer killed himself last month. My favorite band that plays down there is Soulhaven. They're from Baton Rouge. Those boys are great! He told me they were coming back to Sloppy Joe's in February. I gotta check the calendar because I honestly can't miss them. They're THAT GOOD!! B|

LuckyMcSwervy

I hate these damn bar cams but approve of the stage cams for us not fortunate enough to be on the rock when our bands are playing:

Thanks for the link, I will try to catch them, tomorrow if not tonight. I know nothing of the Parrot, having never been to Key West, just saw they were playing. I missed them in Dec. when they played here in town because I was laid up. Hoping to catch them in January.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

Southern_Man

Thanks for the link, I will try to catch them, tomorrow if not tonight. I know nothing of the Parrot, having never been to Key West, just saw they were playing. I missed them in Dec. when they played here in town because I was laid up. Hoping to catch them in January.

You're welcome! Were you able to make it out NYE?