LuckyMcSwervy

New Year's Eve Plans?

david3

*********I hate to be that person that says "I'm not a New Years person"....but I'm not....maybe that will change since I live in a city now and don't have to drive 25 minutes to a bar and pay $50 for a cab home....I can just walk

Give it a shot! I love cities where you can walk everywhere you'd like to go. Maybe you'll discover somewhere FUN!! B|

That's why U love Key West. Actually, I'd really love to be there for NYE. [:/]
Key West is where I'll be NYE. Actually it's not my favorite time to be there. Too busy but it's better than being home.
Making a stop in South Carolina on the way to EYW

Nice!! The guy in the middle is already dressed for KW!! B|
Always be kinder than you feel.

Cream Cheese and diced up Mushroom filling.

Cut them open on one side and squeeze like a change purse. Small spoon to scrape out the seeds and membrane. Fill with the cheese and shroom filling, wrap with bacon and a couple tooth picks to hold in place.. I put the pans on the grill and cook until the bacon is done or you can put them in the oven as well..

This is how they look cooked on the boat:

Phillbo

Cream Cheese and diced up Mushroom filling.

Cut them open on one side and squeeze like a change purse. Small spoon to scrape out the seeds and membrane. Fill with the cheese and shroom filling, wrap with bacon and a couple tooth picks to hold in place.. I put the pans on the grill and cook until the bacon is done or you can put them in the oven as well..

This is how they look cooked on the boat:

Thank you for the recipe!! You made it sounds easier than I thought. :)
I'd rather be on your boat any day with a view like that!! Gorgeous!! B|

LuckyMcSwervy

************I hate to be that person that says "I'm not a New Years person"....but I'm not....maybe that will change since I live in a city now and don't have to drive 25 minutes to a bar and pay $50 for a cab home....I can just walk

Give it a shot! I love cities where you can walk everywhere you'd like to go. Maybe you'll discover somewhere FUN!! B|

Key West is where I'll be NYE. Actually it's not my favorite time to be there. Too busy but it's better than being home.

That guy is me. And yes I was ready.:ph34r:

david3

***************I hate to be that person that says "I'm not a New Years person"....but I'm not....maybe that will change since I live in a city now and don't have to drive 25 minutes to a bar and pay $50 for a cab home....I can just walk

:D I should've guessed that was you!! It's 8pm in Key West. You should be faced down in a gutter on Duval by now. :)

david3

***************I hate to be that person that says "I'm not a New Years person"....but I'm not....maybe that will change since I live in a city now and don't have to drive 25 minutes to a bar and pay $50 for a cab home....I can just walk

What color were your toes?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

LuckyMcSwervy

Something tells me he didn't go with my suggestions. :P

He just sent me this link.

There's something really sexy about a guy with girly feet. :P

Kinda like Matt Dillon in Something About Mary and his nice shiny caps.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

All I remember is Brett Favre, the old tan lady, the hair gel scene and Brett Favre (before the penis pics). :)

LuckyMcSwervy

All I remember is Brett Favre, the old tan lady, the hair gel scene and Brett Favre (before the penis pics). :)

before the WHAT?

Here are the caps

LuckyMcSwervy

******************I hate to be that person that says "I'm not a New Years person"....but I'm not....maybe that will change since I live in a city now and don't have to drive 25 minutes to a bar and pay $50 for a cab home....I can just walk

:D I should've guessed that was you!! It's 8pm in Key West. You should be faced down in a gutter on Duval by now. :)
Gotta watch the Eagles stomp on Dallas.

turtlespeed

before the WHAT?

Here are the caps

Thanks for the caps pic. I'll reciprocate with some BF penis pics. The link is to an article. The link in the article takes you to a video (NSFW) that has his voicemails and naughty pics. Since this came out a few years ago I've thought of him as a scumbag. Don't get me started on the Dan Marino lovechild thing...

http://www.examiner.com/article/brett-favre-penis-picture-and-phone-messages-seen-here-from-deadspin

Gotta watch the Eagles stomp on Dallas.

Oh it's happenin'! I love Key West has so many Eagles fans. The Rum Barrel has a good game crowd. Have FUN!! B|

I'll reciprocate with some BF penis pics.

Completely Unnecessary

Keep those to yourself. . . even the new ones on your phone.:|

Seriously.:|

ETA: I really don't think I need to witness ANY Big Freaky Penis pics.

LuckyMcSwervy

***Gotta watch the Eagles stomp on Dallas.

Oh it's happenin'! I love Key West has so many Eagles fans. The Rum Barrel has a good game crowd. Have FUN!! B|
The Rum Barrel is where I am.

david3

***Gotta watch the Eagles stomp on Dallas.

The Rum Barrel is where I am.

Haha! You have good taste is Key West establishments, I see!!

I'm in Belgium. These people drive like crap when stone cold sober. I hate to see what happens on New Year's Eve.

The post bowling alley has something going on. I'll probably hit that to be sociable and then get to bed early. I'll ride the motorcycle New Year's Day to view the destruction.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.