LuckyMcSwervy

New Year's Eve Plans?

LuckyMcSwervy

Hope to bump into you down there!! B|

That's the way it works. We live less than 100 miles apart but we'll meet in Key West.;)
See you there.:D

Exactly! It's happened to me before. One of the skydivers from Cross Keys saw me taking a picture on Duval and jumped in front of my camera. It was great!!

See you there. B|
In Key West now. Life is good. Breakfast at Blue Heaven with Bloody Marys.

david3

That's the way it works. We live less than 100 miles apart but we'll meet in Key West.;)

Exactly! It's happened to me before. One of the skydivers from Cross Keys saw me taking a picture on Duval and jumped in front of my camera. It was great!!

See you there. B|

OMG..... I am so jealous. How I love Blue Heaven. Pineapple pancakes, Banana Heaven flambe and a Banana Heaven martini are my breakfast faves...

Dare I ask where you partied last night to necessitate the Bloody Mary?! :ph34r:
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

See you there. B|

OMG..... I am so jealous. How I love Blue Heaven. Pineapple pancakes, Banana Heaven flambe and a Banana Heaven martini are my breakfast faves...

Dare I ask where you partied last night to necessitate the Bloody Mary?! :ph34r:
Dinner at Pepe's. After that it's kind of hazy.

david3

See you there. B|

Dinner at Pepe's. After that it's kind of hazy.

Oh, you lucky dog!!! My friends down there work across the street at the dive shop. I hope you're having a great time.

Stop into Irish Kevin's for me and pound a Guiness for my buddy Jared. [:/]

Oh, and don't forget there's live web cams streaming the bar activity at IKs and Sloppies (no longer just the stages). Be careful. :P

This is making me miss my little summer rental on Southard, next to 5 Brothers. :(

Well, Friday I cancelled the reservations I had for 5 days in Hollywood, FL and a black tie party. I was sad about it but between tweaking my knee and not having a date, I bailed. I could've gone alone and sat with strangers and made friends that way, but it would've been awkward as I like to dance and stuff like that. I think I was more upset I had to cancel my hair and spa services appointments at the hotel spa.

Yesterday I cancelled the 5 nights I had at a hotel here in Atlantic City. I didn't cancel the black tie NYE party reservation or the New Year's Day brunch reservation but I know I'm not going. No date. Closet full of formal stuff I won't be wearing. Boo fkn hoo, right? :D

One of my dearest girlfriends just invited me to a party she's having in Philadelphia, so I'll head there as long as my knee is ok. She and her boyfriend will be the only ones I'll know, but that's ok. I'll probably be the oldest one there. Gonna be weird at midnight but I'm grateful she invited me.

No date on effing NYE is like the loser 1st place for me.

:|:|:|:|:|

LuckyMcSwervy

Well, Friday I cancelled the reservations I had for 5 days in Hollywood, FL and a black tie party. I was sad about it but between tweaking my knee and not having a date, I bailed. I could've gone alone and sat with strangers and made friends that way, but it would've been awkward as I like to dance and stuff like that. I think I was more upset I had to cancel my hair and spa services appointments at the hotel spa.

Yesterday I cancelled the 5 nights I had at a hotel here in Atlantic City. I didn't cancel the black tie NYE party reservation or the New Year's Day brunch reservation but I know I'm not going. No date. Closet full of formal stuff I won't be wearing. Boo fkn hoo, right? :D

One of my dearest girlfriends just invited me to a party she's having in Philadelphia, so I'll head there as long as my knee is ok. She and her boyfriend will be the only ones I'll know, but that's ok. I'll probably be the oldest one there. Gonna be weird at midnight but I'm grateful she invited me.

I actually separated from my ex wife (long time ago) on NYE. We had dinner and hotel reservations for that night with friends. I went anyway. Had a good time. Fast forward to now. With my girlfriend and seven other great friends in Key West. Waiting for my first (BEER) pedicure with the whole group. I gotta quit drinking. Oh well, when in Rome...
B|

david3

***Well, Friday I cancelled the reservations I had for 5 days in Hollywood, FL and a black tie party. I was sad about it but between tweaking my knee and not having a date, I bailed. I could've gone alone and sat with strangers and made friends that way, but it would've been awkward as I like to dance and stuff like that. I think I was more upset I had to cancel my hair and spa services appointments at the hotel spa.

I actually separated from my ex wife (long time ago) on NYE. We had dinner and hotel reservations for that night with friends. I went anyway. Had a good time. Fast forward to now. With my girlfriend and seven other great friends in Key West. Waiting for my first (BEER) pedicure with the whole group. I gotta quit drinking. Oh well, when in Rome...
B|

Oh damn. That sucked about the separation but glad you still went out and had a good night!

You're going to have an amazing time!! Friends, Key West, cutting loose, pedis (If you're at Nailtini... have fun!), drinking like a fish.... FUN FUN FUN!!!

david3

************Yes, at Nailtini. :P

Drink up, son. Try the green one. :)

Can't do the sweet stuff. Can't believe they don't have beer. Having wine.

Nice! I've gotten my nails done by Sonya. She's great.

Cheers!!
What color shall I get?:)
fuscia and black stripes
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

david3

************Yes, at Nailtini. :P

Cheers!!
They're an OPI color salon. Go with my favorite - Miami Beet. Just got a pedi yesterday. I'm wearing it now. As a matter of fact, I wore the same color all summer.

Or Pamplona Purple. That's another good one.

Actually, I guess the first question I should've asked is what color is your dress? :P

LuckyMcSwervy

***************Yes, at Nailtini. :P

Cheers!!
They're an OPI color salon. Go with my favorite - Miami Beet. Just got a pedi yesterday. I'm wearing it now. As a matter of fact, I wore the same color all summer.

Actually, I guess the first question I should've asked is what color is your dress? :P

Ouch!

:o
Not that there is anything wrong with that.
:)

turtlespeed

***************Yes, at Nailtini. :P

Cheers!!
fuscia and black stripes
So many colors so few toes.

david3

******************Yes, at Nailtini. :P

Cheers!!

Ouch!

Well, you ARE in Key West! What happens on The Rock, stays on The RocK! :D

I was in there over the summer with a tranny and his sugar daddy. The tranny said he said he was a smoke jumper back in the day. :ph34r:

It's almost 6pm. After your pedi you can walk around the corner to Truman/Simonton and stop at Better Than Sex for a rimjob. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

LuckyMcSwervy

*********************Yes, at Nailtini. :P

Cheers!!

Ouch!

I was in there over the summer with a tranny and his sugar daddy. The tranny said he said he was a smoke jumper back in the day. :ph34r:

It's almost 6pm. After your pedi you can walk around the corner to Truman/Simonton and stop at Better Than Sex for a rimjob. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:Mmm... desert.;)

LuckyMcSwervy

*********************Yes, at Nailtini. :P

Cheers!!

Ouch!

It's almost 6pm. After your pedi you can walk around the corner to Truman/Simonton and stop at Better Than Sex for a rimjob. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I miss Atlantic Shores. They could party.

david3

************************Yes, at Nailtini. :P

Cheers!!

Ouch!

It's almost 6pm. After your pedi you can walk around the corner to Truman/Simonton and stop at Better Than Sex for a rimjob. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:Mmm... desert.;)

NOM NOM NOM

Here's what I mean, you sickos:
http://www.betterthansexkeywest.com/drink.html

http://www.betterthansexkeywest.com/indulge.html

ETA: Trying to order some of the things on the menu always makes me laugh!! :$:$:$

david3

******I hate to be that person that says "I'm not a New Years person"....but I'm not....maybe that will change since I live in a city now and don't have to drive 25 minutes to a bar and pay $50 for a cab home....I can just walk

Give it a shot! I love cities where you can walk everywhere you'd like to go. Maybe you'll discover somewhere FUN!! B|

That's why U love Key West. Actually, I'd really love to be there for NYE. [:/]
Key West is where I'll be NYE. Actually it's not my favorite time to be there. Too busy but it's better than being home.
Making a stop in South Carolina on the way to EYW