LuckyMcSwervy

New Year's Eve Plans?

JohnMitchell

We usually have a party at our house but this year we'll be in our new house, new neighbors. Our son will be visiting and one daughter lives with us still, so it might be a quiet ringing in this year.

Or we might be partying hard with a whole new set of neighbors. We'll see. B|

New neighbors... uh oh, watch out!! B|

How's the wing? Is the wing up to partying hard with new neighbors?? :D
Always be kinder than you feel.

JohnMitchell

Glad I got all the tile laid and sheetrock done before I clavicled.:D

:D:D:D

I've never clavicled, but I did radius/ulna once while cycling.B|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Phillbo

******;)

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Those cans are huge!! :o

I like to use the Fosters cans because they are more stable and I kick up the beer with a bunch of peppers and spices.

I have one that looks like the attached picture and the beer can goes on that little plate. It's also helpful for catching the juices so you can make a little sauce or something like that. I'm stealing your move of adding peppers and spices to the beer. I never thought of that. Thanks!! B|

ryoder

OMG... people are too uptight. HAHA. That sounded funny coming from me. :P

I had 2 big possums in my back yard last night. They ate two bananas I threw out the back door for them. Since my groundhogs are hibernating I have to feed something!! :)

LuckyMcSwervy

***Well stuff!! I got turned down. :P:P I even got the I would love to but...

Awww... I'm sorry. That sucks!! I haven't been asked to be anyone's date to anything so you're still ahead of me. B|

Didn't you have an admirer in the "Bang" thread, and what about that offer you got on the cruise?:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

******Well stuff!! I got turned down. :P:P I even got the I would love to but...

Awww... I'm sorry. That sucks!! I haven't been asked to be anyone's date to anything so you're still ahead of me. B|

Didn't you have an admirer in the "Bang" thread, and what about that offer you got on the cruise?:)

It was anonymous so I don't know who submitted it. :P As for the cruise, I don't think I could hack it again. :P:P:P

Street Racing at The old *************** Airfield. Just an old 1.5 mile airport landing strip in the big middle of no where! 30 cars entered so far. Got a fast car, I mean real fast, PM me if your in the Austin area. If you want to come the race master will have to approve your frame, motor, safety equipment, including fire suits, helmets, hans devices etc... so be prepared! I don't win each and every race, but I win my share. Oh, last but not least $1,000.00 per race and that's just prize money. Entry fee: $500.00. Side bets are allowed. Mine's in the trailer right now, waiting to get my butt kicked tonight.

Best-
Richard

P.S. No firearms, period. No alcohol, period. Anyone caught with these items will be "Banned For Life" No if''s and's or butts about it. No BS, No fighting, No arguing, No nothing. We are a tight nit group of NO BS racers. There is cameras on the starting line and the finish line. You cross the center line during your race you're disqualified, so understand that. If there's anything you don't like about the Race Master's rules, don't come. (I'm not the race master) we switch out race masters ea. 2 years. I'm only doing this because the race master asked me to. Racing starts at 22:00 Hrs. One more thing, if your not pushing at least 800 HP, or spraying, don't come or you'll easily get you ass drug down the track, and lose $1,000.00. If you get beat and think your car is faster, your welcome to call that car out again, if they want, ya'll can arrange a re-match.

rwieder

Street Racing at The old *************** Airfield. Just an old 1.5 mile airport landing strip in the big middle of no where! 30 cars entered so far. Got a fast car, I mean real fast, PM me if your in the Austin area. If you want to come the race master will have to approve your frame, motor, safety equipment, including fire suits, helmets, hans devices etc... so be prepared! I don't win each and every race, but I win my share. Oh, last but not least $1,000.00 per race and that's just prize money. Entry fee: $500.00. Side bets are allowed. Mine's in the trailer right now, waiting to get my butt kicked tonight.

Best-
Richard

P.S. No firearms, period. No alcohol, period. Anyone caught with these items will be "Banned For Life" No if''s and's or butts about it. No BS, No fighting, No arguing, No nothing. We are a tight nit group of NO BS racers. There is cameras on the starting line and the finish line. You cross the center line during your race you're disqualified, so understand that. If there's anything you don't like about the Race Master's rules, don't come. (I'm not the race master) we switch out race masters ea. 2 years. I'm only doing this because the race master asked me to. Racing starts at 22:00 Hrs. One more thing, if your not pushing at least 800 HP, or spraying, don't come or you'll easily get you ass drug down the track, and lose $1,000.00. If you get beat and think your car is faster, your welcome to call that car out again, if they want, ya'll can arrange a re-match.

If Brian O'Conner's there, I'm in. :P