shoeless_wonder

This Stupid Weather and my bad luck

So I like how when I cant get a jump in-either I am busy and it is on the days the DZ is closed-the weather is nice. Yet when I can jump its either too windy and stormy. Thankfully I'm down south, so this nasty cold weather wont hurt too bad, but I have yet to jump this year and it's driving me crazy. I can't wait till summer.. I hate this time of year..

So yeah, thats my vent for the day..:S

shoeless_wonder

So I like how when I cant get a jump in-either I am busy and it is on the days the DZ is closed-the weather is nice. Yet when I can jump its either too windy and stormy. Thankfully I'm down south, so this nasty cold weather wont hurt too bad, but I have yet to jump this year and it's driving me crazy. I can't wait till summer.. I hate this time of year..

So yeah, thats my vent for the day..:S

Practice Packing.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yeah somehow our nice days always manage to come during the week when the DZ's closed. Right around 11pm Thursday the temperatures start to plummet and the snow settles in for the weekend. Welcome to skydiving! Book an hour-long block at the closest wind tunnel and burn those minutes to stay sane!

Or flee down to Phoenix. One of my jump buddies found round-trip tickets next week for $119!
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

shoeless_wonder

So I like how when I cant get a jump in-either I am busy and it is on the days the DZ is closed-the weather is nice.

How about this? I live 30 minutes from a Super Otter DZ, have $$$$ on the books, the weather has been bee-yoo-tee-ful for this time of year, all my friends are jumping and I'm sitting home healing up from a broken clavicle. :P:P:P

I am going to teach the FJC next Saturday and probably sneak in a jump or two, then head to Eloy on the 15th. Be catching up with Squeak there. I'll be jumping, but picking my dives and my slots with care. Don't expect me to launch any thing or go on big zoo loads. ;):)