ZigZagMarquis

Who from dropzone.com would you be most AFRAID to meet?

LuckyMcSwervy

***Am I the only one who thinks 'sock puppet' sound perverted?

Afraid to meet?

1. Have you SEEN Billy's thread? (;) Just kidding, Billy)

2. There's that guy who was such an articulate advocate of diving without a canopy recently. :S

3. I don't think I would be afraid to meet Shah, but I would have an escape plan. [:/]

4. Not sure I would go to sleep around Bolas. No telling what compromising position I might wake up in while he films the whole thing and laughs. :D

Afraid is a strong term. I don't experience fear much. Trepidation, concern, anxiety...there are a few here that I wouldn't go to sleep around.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: He stayed at my house for a long weekend a few years ago when he came to Cross Keys for Freezefest. He's good but he travels with a suitcase full of thongs and huge, lucite, skyhigh hooker heels. He's a very nice houseguest. I think you'd be safe. :DB|;)

Did you read the first part of what you wrote before writing the last line?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

davjohns

******Am I the only one who thinks 'sock puppet' sound perverted?

Afraid to meet?

1. Have you SEEN Billy's thread? (;) Just kidding, Billy)

2. There's that guy who was such an articulate advocate of diving without a canopy recently. :S

3. I don't think I would be afraid to meet Shah, but I would have an escape plan. [:/]

4. Not sure I would go to sleep around Bolas. No telling what compromising position I might wake up in while he films the whole thing and laughs. :D

Afraid is a strong term. I don't experience fear much. Trepidation, concern, anxiety...there are a few here that I wouldn't go to sleep around.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: He stayed at my house for a long weekend a few years ago when he came to Cross Keys for Freezefest. He's good but he travels with a suitcase full of thongs and huge, lucite, skyhigh hooker heels. He's a very nice houseguest. I think you'd be safe. :DB|;)

I guess I'm not picking up what you mean.
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

He can't wrap his head around the fact that someone with that collection of accessories would be "nice" to be around.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

He can't wrap his head around the fact that someone with that collection of accessories would be "nice" to be around.

Oh! Well, he brings liquor so that helps. :P

skymama

There's one user I can think of who has such contempt for the Mods he seems very mentally unstable, so I'd be afraid to meet him just because I don't trust that he wouldn't harm me.

I think you probably get off easy because you don't frequent some of the more loony parts of the web site.

There have been more than one loony on this site that I would not be comfortable to be in the same room with. Fortunately I think most of them are simply victims of their own "keyboard courage," but I wouldn't put actual danger to other humans beyond a couple of them. And this isn't just injury to me I'd be afraid of, I would be afraid of them being in a room with any human.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

lawrocket

I think McSwervy and SkydiveStMarys. DFWAJG would obviously be along, and being around three chicks from Jersey would be a cause for grave concern.

I think 2 women from adjacent towns in Atlantic County are forces to be reckoned with. After all, we grew up on Maloney's and Maynard's shenanigans. B|