ZigZagMarquis

Who from dropzone.com would you be most AFRAID to meet?

There's a number of people around here who seem to have anger management issues and take this place just a little bit too seriously... but I won't call them out for fear they'll take me seriously. ;)

That and the dead people. Even if I met them when they were still alive, meeting them now would be scary. :S

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Only one person. I got some VERY disturbing pm's from this person like beyond Billy's sick and twisted. My thoughts are you cannot write crap like that to someone and not have serious physiological issues.

Printed them off just in case even though this person lives no where close to me. I'm just glad I did that before they took their profile pic of themselves down.

Dang ! They're one messed up person.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

promise5

Only one person. I got some VERY disturbing pm's from this person like beyond Billy's sick and twisted. My thoughts are you cannot write crap like that to someone and not have serious physiological issues.

Printed them off just in case even though this person lives no where close to me. I'm just glad I did that before they took their profile pic of themselves down.

You said you wouldn't tell.>:(

Now you know what I have to do.:|

Kidding - Just Kidding . . .:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***Only one person. I got some VERY disturbing pm's from this person like beyond Billy's sick and twisted. My thoughts are you cannot write crap like that to someone and not have serious physiological issues.

Sure get a girls hopes up. :P
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

promise5

Sure get a girls hopes up. :P

Don't tease him. He bites.:o

:D

Can't think of anyone here I'd be afraid to meet. Never been threatened or freaked out by anyone, but then, I avoid SC most of the time.

Sorry you've met some psycho PM'r. I'm sure just about every woman on here has had to say "NO!" at least once or twice. [:/]

turtlespeed

It was you???:o
Whew!!!
I thought she was talking about me![:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

promise5

That really stinks! Thank goodness I've never experienced anything like that here. Yikes. :o
Always be kinder than you feel.

skydivecat

I feel like most of the girls on here would have quite a bit of overlap of people on that list. Some good advice I have received though is don't antagonize the crazy. I've only been on here since late 2011 and I immediately was able to come up with 5 names...

"Crazy don't come with no switch!" - My xHusband

BTW he wasn't talking about me!

ryoder

It was you???:o
Whew!!!
I thought she was talking about me![:/]

Just bein' a proper wingman.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

mjosparky

***But the good out way the wacko a million to one!!
Or how many members does dizzy have? :P

Sparky

Agreed. But the number of *account* names is much higher since we all have a lot of sock puppets.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Am I the only one who thinks 'sock puppet' sound perverted?

Afraid to meet?

1. Have you SEEN Billy's thread? (;) Just kidding, Billy)

2. There's that guy who was such an articulate advocate of diving without a canopy recently. :S

3. I don't think I would be afraid to meet Shah, but I would have an escape plan. [:/]

4. Not sure I would go to sleep around Bolas. No telling what compromising position I might wake up in while he films the whole thing and laughs. :D

Afraid is a strong term. I don't experience fear much. Trepidation, concern, anxiety...there are a few here that I wouldn't go to sleep around.

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

There's one user I can think of who has such contempt for the Mods he seems very mentally unstable, so I'd be afraid to meet him just because I don't trust that he wouldn't harm me.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

There's one user I can think of who has such contempt for the Mods he seems very mentally unstable, so I'd be afraid to meet him just because I don't trust that he wouldn't harm me.

really ?? :o:S:S:S
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

skymama

Ah...the one who just a days ago started *two* rants about Mods in General?
I'm still wondering how he had access to his account after the first rant.

davjohns

Am I the only one who thinks 'sock puppet' sound perverted?

Afraid to meet?

1. Have you SEEN Billy's thread? (;) Just kidding, Billy)

2. There's that guy who was such an articulate advocate of diving without a canopy recently. :S

3. I don't think I would be afraid to meet Shah, but I would have an escape plan. [:/]

4. Not sure I would go to sleep around Bolas. No telling what compromising position I might wake up in while he films the whole thing and laughs. :D

Afraid is a strong term. I don't experience fear much. Trepidation, concern, anxiety...there are a few here that I wouldn't go to sleep around.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: He stayed at my house for a long weekend a few years ago when he came to Cross Keys for Freezefest. He's good but he travels with a suitcase full of thongs and huge, lucite, skyhigh hooker heels. He's a very nice houseguest. I think you'd be safe. :DB|;)

skymama

That is highly disturbing. I also believe for you to think that it's your intuition telling you that your concern is legitimate. >:(