flygirl1220

A bit nervous.

You're welcome! Here's something a coworker had to do when she was doing online classes after work. She had to set the parental controls on her computer so she could only work on the school's online class during set times. She loves to play online games and Facebook, Pinterest and such so they were distracting to her. Her husband password protected it. Hey, whatever it takes!! B|

Always be kinder than you feel.

Good for you! Self-development is always good.

In my case, I find it hard to work, exercise, etc. at home. I'm distracted by so many other things. I found it was helpful to set up an area where I was psychologically somewhere else. I have a computer armoire that contains my 'study'. When it is open, I am taking a course, working on business, etc. When it is closed, I have left the office.

Something similar might help you. Good luck!
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

flygirl1220

So as of today I am officially a college student again. Kinda nervous since I haven't been one in 9 years. I just keep telling myself I'm older, maybe wiser and better at managing my time (hopefully). :S

I think I'd have a harder time now. I'm far less inclined to kiss some English professor's ass on their darling books. I'd be all like "Herman Melville was a pratt who only wrote that book because he liked to hear himself talk."
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

I do have some concerns about that. I already have a career and this degree isn't going to do much for that career so I wonder if I will feel kinda meh about it. However this will lead into further schooling for what I want to do someday "when I grow up" lol. So that is my focus to strive toward good grades.