FlyingRhenquest

Yay! I Met Squeak!

But were you 'afraid' to meet him, or was he on your bucket list? Those appear to be the relevant questions according to other threads. :D

Glad the internet facilitated a friendship.

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

More of a drive by than a meeting. Catch me after jumping and we can meet properly.
Bent prop after last load is the best place.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

TriGirl

[:/] Wish I could have been there. Or anywhere on his & Mrs. Squeak's trip!

I'm sure he owes me a :D. ;)

If I owe you beer you owe me Boobies:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak

More of a drive by than a meeting. Catch me after jumping and we can meet properly.
Bent prop after last load is the best place.

True. I was just surprised more than anything, to recognize someone from here. Mike and I were pretty worn out by Monday even though we were trying to pace ourselves with the skydiving. I'm going back to work today, sadly. We'll see how long it takes them to harsh that mellow I got going down there.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

Squeak

***[:/] Wish I could have been there. Or anywhere on his & Mrs. Squeak's trip!

I'm sure he owes me a :D. ;)

If I owe you beer you owe me Boobies:P

I usually tell the pilot that if he gives us another thousand feet, I won't show my my boobies.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

I also met squeak in Sebastian in December. I agree, not a bad bloke for an Aussie :P

Had a nice cholesterol laden dinner of ribs and beans with him at our condo.

Doc

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

mattjw916

***Down in Eloy this weekend. :)

The fashion-police want to confiscate your ninja boots and leather trench-coat though. It's for your own good I'm afraid.

I'm SO having the leatherworker in downtown Longmont make me a matching leather jumpsuit for next winter!

FlyingRhenquest

******Down in Eloy this weekend. :)

The fashion-police want to confiscate your ninja boots and leather trench-coat though. It's for your own good I'm afraid.

I'm SO having the leatherworker in downtown Longmont make me a matching leather jumpsuit for next winter!

If you talk to Remi, he might make you a good deal on one of his old ones.;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.