guineapiggie101

perfume bar wedding shower???

oldwomanc6

Never heard of this before, but any theme is fair game, I guess.

Personally, I don't like perfume. Most people bathe, so nowadays it's overrated and definitely over-applied. [:/]

I agree. Sometimes perfume is WAY over-applied (as in I can smell the perfume STRONGLY for a while after that person has stepped out of the room).

guineapiggie101

I just got an invitation to a Chanel perfume bar wedding shower for my SIL. I've been to wedding showers before, but never a wedding PERFUME BAR shower. Does anybody know what that is all about?

I'm a Chanel girl so it sounds like it would smell delicious. :)

However, I've never heard of a perfume bar wedding shower. I'm old so I don't get invited to wedding showers anymore. My guess is they already live together and have everything they need so it's going to be all about the soon to be bride's favorite perfumes. Chanel parfums, sprays, lotions, gels, powder, etc. Stuff to make her smell sexy for her new husband.

Just my guess.
Always be kinder than you feel.

guineapiggie101

This is probably what it is all about.

Yes, they have been living together for about two years. Interesting twist to a wedding shower though.

I think so. Perfume and honeymoon lingerie. Fun shopping!

I don't remember ever going to anything other than a run of the mill boring type wedding shower. I hear about Jack and Jill showers where the men are included. Seems like they could be fun.

Maybe one day they'll have an interesting themed baby shower! B|
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

I think so. Perfume and honeymoon lingerie.

The former is a repellent, and the latter is an attractant.
Make up your mind!:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

After all the assorted showers I have attended in my life, I think I have earned the right to decline any invitation to a shower that does not include alcohol! Most traditional bridal and baby showers are pure torture on everyone invloved and only one person walks away with something to show for it!:o

Assuming booze is served, the perfume bar sounds like it could be fun!