promise5

What can you name a hundred of?

JohnMitchell

I was gonna reply that I could probably name 100 airplanes, but you guys are going off on a much better tangent. . :D

I can name the entire production run of the B-1B:
Lancer
:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

JohnMitchell

I was gonna reply that I could probably name 100 airplanes, but you guys are going off on a much better tangent. . :D

I was going to say Guns, Cartridges, Tools, Cars and "Parts I have replaced or fixed on my Porsche."
Part names, I can't do the numbers without looking it up in the catalog.

But I agree, the tangent is much better.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

muff528

I can name all of the Beatles. :)

Were there ever more than six of them? :D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

If possible list what you can name, just to keep you honest.

I'l be honest without all the typing... besides, I could just paste out of a list on Google if I wanted to. I'm pretty sure that I could name 100:

names
email addresses
animals
websites
software applications
geographic places
electronic gadgets
satellites
types of cables
bands
Owned by Remi #?

airtwardo

I need to take some iphone classes...I downloaded Tango and YOUR name came up! :o

I'm in your contacts, silly. Tango pairs with your contacts and those who have a Tango account. ;):)
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

normiss

What is the number of times people use google to research a question only to blindly copy and paste the results?
:P

Hey!!! I been using this for awhile (it took me a year to convince Doc to change from iPhone to Android)... In the end, you know what "moved" her... iPhone's smaller screen vs. any Android and her fondling the the Galaxy Note screen. :):o:S:D
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

NWFlyer

***I can name all of the Beatles. :)

Well I was only thinking of the 100 that were on the Ed Sullivan Show. I knew about 001 more (Pete Best) .... But I completely forgot that Sutcliffe brings the number of additional Beatles up to 010 for a total of 110. :P

muff528

******I can name all of the Beatles. :)

Well I was only thinking of the 100 that were on the Ed Sullivan Show. I knew about 001 more (Pete Best) .... But I completely forgot that Sutcliffe brings the number of additional Beatles up to 010 for a total of 110. :P

Just proof that there are 010 types of people in this world. :P
"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

muff528

******I can name all of the Beatles. :)

There are 10 types of people those that understand binary maths and those that don't.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

mrubin

Just proof that there are 010 types of people in this world. :P

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.