jceman

Vibes for SkyBytch

Lisa isn't gonna like me doing this, but I must!

From her post on FB this morning -- "I woke up, made coffee, turned on puter and then the next thing I knew I was in an ambulance and the nice man told me I'd had a seizure.
This is gonna suck - no driving, riding, skating, jumping, or pretty much anything fun until this gets figured out. "

This came out of the blue and is all I know right now.

Lisa and Keith are two great people. Hell, they're probably taking this better than I am!

- no driving, riding, skating, jumping, or pretty much anything fun until this gets figured out. "

Nothing in there about alcohol or sex. They're pretty fun. Best wishes to Lisa. I hope it turns out to be just a spurious blip on the screen.
If you leave the plane without a parachute, you will be fine for the rest of your life.

Snowwhite

C'MON Lisa! Up and at um! No more seizures!

Hey lady, really we are worried for you and wishing you well!

Right!

Someone needs to tell her to S.I.U.C.C.!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

By "skating" do you mean ice hockey? I remember you were getting into that a while ago... if so, don't worry about that: you wear so many pads skating that if you have another seizure on the ice, you probably won't hurt the ice at all! :P

Hang in there, kiddo!

Elvisio "next time, tell them it was just a new dance move" Rodriguez

raff

- no driving, riding, skating, jumping, or pretty much anything fun until this gets figured out. "

Nothing in there about alcohol or sex. They're pretty fun. Best wishes to Lisa. I hope it turns out to be just a spurious blip on the screen.

Well, the alcohol will be a no go... but the sex could be an "interesting twist."

{{{{{Vibes}}}} to you, Lisa.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Best wishes to her.

The 'Dr. House' side of me suspects the computer was involved.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Sending good vibes and prayers for Lisa. May the doctors diagnose this quickly, correctly, and find the proper treatment.

Amen to that Lisa! Get well soon Lisa! (I can't bring myself to call you SkyBytch, sorry :)) Kinda shocked :o reading this post, didn't know there were any problems, but then again, it's hardly my business. May God grant you a speedy recovery!

All My Best-
Richard