mr2mk1g

Who I'd most like to meet from DZ.com

theonlyski

***airtwardo

Dude is tall and built like a brick house. A friend and I flew into Spaceland one day and met him out there.

Too bad I didn't get much time to hear all of his stories. B|

Of course, with as many as he has, that would take a LONG time!

Met BillyV at Fitz. He was asking Cyndi or Jo if I was around the boogie, I was standing right next to her so she just pointed right at me and gave it away.

Yep. Didn't she almost knock your beer out of your hand pointing at you? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

Yep. Didn't she almost knock your beer out of your hand pointing at you? :D

Yes, ALMOST.

I have my priorities straight. B|

I'm thinking it was Cyndi... and she might have been a LITTLE drunk.:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

jimmytavino

Re: Class of '86...
do you mean R.I.T. ???
we 3 Have met B|, Billy, Mc S. and myself though with L.McSwervey, one day she was there.. B|and the next day GONE...[:/]

Are you both Alumini of R I T ?

Actually, that was in reference to both of us being high school graduates in '86. Not the same school, or even state though. :D

I am an alumni of RIT as is my wife, who was there for a couple years that I was, and we never met there. Didn't actually meet for another 8 years when she moved down south from CT and started hanging around the deaf community.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I find it easier to name who I'd exclude from my to-meet list:
1. A few people in SC.
2. All frequent posters to the D. B. Cooper thread.
:ph34r:

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

I find it easier to name who I'd exclude from my to-meet list:
1. A few people in SC.

Oh.. those ARE the people I want to meet...... I have some free very cheap lite beers for them although they may not appreciate how it is served to them.:ph34r:

Amazon

***I find it easier to name who I'd exclude from my to-meet list:
1. A few people in SC.

Oh.. those ARE the people I want to meet...... I have some free very cheap lite beers for them although they may not appreciate how it is served to them.:ph34r:

Thrown at, not handed to, I presume? :ph34r:

Amazon

***I find it easier to name who I'd exclude from my to-meet list:
1. A few people in SC.

You said the magic word... FREE! They'll drink it! :D:D

Chuck

BillyVance

******I find it easier to name who I'd exclude from my to-meet list:
1. A few people in SC.

Thrown at, not handed to, I presume? :ph34r:

Oh no.... that would be alcohol abuse ;)

LuckyMcSwervy

***Airtwardo for sure! But equally so:

JohnSherman for being such a genius who's willing to share in detail,

N@,

And for all the interesting tidbits that she keeps hidden, LuckyMcSwervy :ph34r:

Ummm.... is this because I talk too much? :D

Quite the contrary! You're keeping a lot of things hidden from the "who you'd like to bang" thread, but I figure there's loads more where that's coming from! :P

tan

******Airtwardo for sure! But equally so:

N@,

And for all the interesting tidbits that she keeps hidden, LuckyMcSwervy :ph34r:

Quite the contrary! You're keeping a lot of things hidden from the "who you'd like to bang" thread, but I figure there's loads more where that's coming from! :P

OH! Yeah, I take my duty to the Bang Thread seriously. You couldn't beat the secrets out of me on that one! Unless, people give permission to tell. That's different. :D

I'm a vault when it comes to not telling things when told. I think it was my years of knowing about search warrants, signing warrants for the arrests of people for some BAD things before they knew it was coming, and other big stuff going down that taught me the importance of discretion, trustworthiness and integrity. :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

*********Airtwardo for sure! But equally so:

N@,

OH! Yeah, I take my duty to the Bang Thread seriously. You couldn't beat the secrets out of me on that one! Unless, people give permission to tell. That's different. :D

I'm a vault when it comes to not telling things when told. I think it was my years of knowing about search warrants, signing warrants for the arrests of people for some BAD things before they knew it was coming, and other big stuff going down that taught me the importance of discretion, trustworthiness and integrity. :)
Well that's because you haven't been waterboarded yet. >:(

BillyVance

************Airtwardo for sure! But equally so:

N@,

I volunteered to try it. Once. No one would do it. I had a "I'd Rather Be Waterboarding" tshirt. :)

LuckyMcSwervy

***************Airtwardo for sure! But equally so:

N@,

I volunteered to try it. Once. No one would do it. I had a "I'd Rather Be Waterboarding" tshirt. :)

Perhaps doing the waterboarding with vodka instead might prove more effective...

tan

******************Airtwardo for sure! But equally so:

N@,

Perhaps doing the waterboarding with vodka instead might prove more effective...

I don't drink vodka like that. Bleh.

LuckyMcSwervy

*********************Airtwardo for sure! But equally so:

N@,

Sissy!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

************************Airtwardo for sure! But equally so:

N@,

Sissy!

Yes, I am. Afraid of straight vodka, that is. :P

LuckyMcSwervy

***************Airtwardo for sure! But equally so:

N@,

It's much worse than a simple description would suggest.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

davjohns

******************Airtwardo for sure! But equally so:

N@,

It's much worse than a simple description would suggest.

When done by professionals. I was talking about skydivers. :D:D:D