oldwomanc6

What is an everyday object that you don't own/use?

Niki's thread got me thinking--Is there something most everyone else uses, that you never do, and may not even possess?

For me, it's a hairbrush, I have never owned one as an adult. I have long, curly hair, and for me, it's as useless as teats on a bull.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

normiss

For what???

Makes as much sense as a banana slicer.

I have one and use it often. It's more like a strainer. You mash the garlic cloves and it comes out the little holes. Great for garlic/olive oil spreads on french bread or in spaghetti meat sauce, for example.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

PLFKING

Microwave. I've never liked the taste of anything nuked.......it's like I can taste the radiation.

Don

Mine is tact.

I have it, I choose not to use it.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I've never had any of the "i" anything. iPod, iPhone, iPad, iShuffle, nothing. I seem to be getting along just fine without them.

I have an iPhone, but only because work pays for it. Otherwise, I'm the same way. I don't have a single song on my phone, nor do I think I ever will.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

I've never had any of the "i" anything. iPod, iPhone, iPad, iShuffle, nothing. I seem to be getting along just fine without them.

I have an iPhone, but only because work pays for it. Otherwise, I'm the same way. I don't have a single song on my phone, nor do I think I ever will.

I'm opposite. I have a phone that makes phone calls and an iPod. As much as Apple sucks, iPods are one of the best inventions ever.

ianyapxw

Do you do any form of cooking? Or is all your food take out and TV dinners?

TV dinners? HELL, no!

Vegetables cook just fine in a covered glass casserole dish with 1/2" water in the bottom.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.