brendhanbb

bungge jumping vs skydiving.

I've bungee jumped a total of 3 times. They are completely different from one another. Each and every time I get the feeling of

"What on earth is possessing me to do this."
"Why am I here"
"Don't do it"

I absolutely love that feeling.. Don't get that anymore on a skydive.
"Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way." -Alan Watts

I've bungee jumped twice.

I would do it again. I have never BASE jumped, but I think some of the sensations would be similar to a PCA or SL low jump. Standing at the exit point, jumping, and the 1st 2-3 sec of freefall would be similar, then they diverge as the BASE canopy opens and the bungee jumper really starts to feel the decel.
It's flare not flair, brakes not breaks, bridle not bridal, "could NOT care less" not "could care less".

oldwomanc6

***:D:D

Hey, ADD is not a personality flaw, it's a HEY LOOK! PUPPies!

FIFY! :P

You showed your puppies?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

oldwomanc6

*********:D:D

Hey, ADD is not a personality flaw, it's a HEY LOOK! PUPPies!

FIFY! :P

You showed your puppies?:o

I never said I fixed it for YOU! :)

So . . . Just one?B|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I Have NOT

I might consider it:S[:/] but ONLY after watching "the operation " for a while :o
AND certainly ONLY after someone who is MY weight TIMES 1.5 , minimum !!!goes just before me,
and only IF it's OVER Water....( Hey you have to have some sorta " Plan B " right??)
WOW that's ^^^^^ a LOT of "only Ifs":)B|
:)......Ya' KNOW What???? f@*k it !!!.. I'm plenty enough satisfied with the Excitement level in my Life !!! I'll watch.:P

jmy:)

jimmytavino

I Have NOT

I might consider it:S[:/] but ONLY after watching "the operation " for a while :o
AND certainly ONLY after someone who is MY weight TIMES 1.5 , minimum !!!goes just before me,
and only IF it's OVER Water....( Hey you have to have some sorta " Plan B " right??)
WOW that's ^^^^^ a LOT of "only Ifs":)B|
:)......Ya' KNOW What???? f@*k it !!!.. I'm plenty enough satisfied with the Excitement level in my Life !!! I'll watch.:P

jmy:)

Sissy Dog.:D