davjohns

Girl Scout cookies!

The season is upon us. I have a severe weakness for thin mints, tagalongs, samoas, and little girls' smiles.

On a related note, I'm a big supporter of the organization. I had a wall built from cases of Girl Scout cookies when I was in Iraq. My niece is a scout and some were from her troop. Others were just to service members.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Hello nice lady

Thin mint girl scout cookies are available yr round.

If you really like them, have some storage space like a freezer, some spare cash, and can control the munchies.

One box of thin mint cookies/week/yr. No big deal

Ymmv, some peeps could consume 52 boxs of thin mint cookies in a weekB|

We have a grocery store that has $5 Fridays. Marvelous light cakes with stawberries on top, lots of, cream between the layers, whip cream on top.

We buy 3-4 at a timeone goes in the fridge the rest in the freezer.

55% off, we just cut 2 thin slices a day, one for the boss and I, that cake will last us at least a week. The others in the freezer, can't eat that stuff 2 to 3 wks in a row, or it gets boring.

The cakes usually last us until the next time they come on sale or we just wait, until they come on sale again.

24% interest on a cc now way, paying $1/ slice in restaurant no way. Kids in the house no way. If our dogs want some we will give them some strawberries off the top.

Just the way us oll farts roll.

R.

oldwomanc6

***Hi dave

Thin mints all the way:)
R.

Absolutely, Thin Mints rock!

It's probably a good thing that they are available only once a year, for a short time. :)

I agree with Krip. I usually order 10-12 boxes. When I sold them, they would tell us to be sure to tell our would-be customers that they freeze well. I've always remembered that, and yes, they do. No more than one box per month for me! :)
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

A source of constant caloric despair for me is that there is a product here available at any supermarket or petrol station that is close enough as makes no difference to Thin Mints [:/] I go through them like the Germans rolling through Warsaw, it's uggggly.

That said, I'd slay for some Lemonades or Peanut Butter Patties.

God. FUCK.

HNNNGGGGHHHHHHHH :S

cavete terrae.

I can't say things like that. I have a German and a Pol working for me.

I know they have thin mints, tagalongs, and samoas this year. I love all three. I think they have a couple others, but didn't pay attention.

I only buy enough for right now. Spreading them throughout the year would be like spreading Christmas out. :D

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.