promise5

What is a random fact about you that people might not know.

LuckyMcSwervy

***so,,,,,lawyer,,judge ? your answer seems evasive to me....:)

No, just a peon. B|

I hear R Kelly is looking for girls like you. :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

davjohns

What I did back then got me to where I'm at now.

Isn't that a Charles Manson quote? :P

I don't know. But if it really is, it's kind of fitting. :P

The guy that invented KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce was one of my childhood doctors.

Great stuff...turtle marinade !

My first thought was basting. :D

Tastes like chicken.

Thats not what my SO says I taste like . . . what basis do you have?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I buy peanut M&M's and then I search for the ones that don't have peanuts in them. Usually they are the perfectly round ones, and I get excited when I find one - bite it in half first to make sure there is no peanut, and then I enjoy the chocolaty goodness. :D

Shotgun

I buy peanut M&M's and then I search for the ones that don't have peanuts in them. Usually they are the perfectly round ones, and I get excited when I find one - bite it in half first to make sure there is no peanut, and then I enjoy the chocolaty goodness. :D

Oh, my! When I was a kid, I used to do the same with a pack of Whoppers. I would look for the ones that "melted" inside. It was like they were malty caramel. Their QC is too good, now. :(
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

***I buy peanut M&M's and then I search for the ones that don't have peanuts in them. Usually they are the perfectly round ones, and I get excited when I find one - bite it in half first to make sure there is no peanut, and then I enjoy the chocolaty goodness. :D

Oh, my! When I was a kid, I used to do the same with a pack of Whoppers. I would look for the ones that "melted" inside. It was like they were malty caramel. Their QC is too good, now. :(

When I wuz a kid I'd look for the chicks with Kleenex in their bra...dunno why, same weird satisfaction of finding nutless M&M's and hollow Whoppers I guess!
:ph34r::P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

airtwardo

******I buy peanut M&M's and then I search for the ones that don't have peanuts in them. Usually they are the perfectly round ones, and I get excited when I find one - bite it in half first to make sure there is no peanut, and then I enjoy the chocolaty goodness. :D

When I wuz a kid I'd look for the chicks with Kleenex in their bra...dunno why, same weird satisfaction of finding nutless M&M's and hollow Whoppers I guess!
:ph34r::P

It was really the guys with kielbasa wasn't it?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Shotgun

Isn't that just a regular M&M??:P
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

promise5

***I buy peanut M&M's and then I search for the ones that don't have peanuts in them. Usually they are the perfectly round ones, and I get excited when I find one - bite it in half first to make sure there is no peanut, and then I enjoy the chocolaty goodness. :D

The last half-dozen posts have all been about shape, sheesh! :D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

promise5

No! It's not the same. There is no challenge in finding a peanut-less M&M in a bag of plain M&M's! And the ratio of chocolate to candy-coating makes them taste different than plain M&M's. Sheesh! :P

oldwomanc6

Those were my favorites. When I go to the theater now, I get milk duds. Pretty much the same thing. They were supposed to be malted milk balls, but they were duds.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Shotgun

For years the only way I can & still do, eat Peanut M&Ms is almost a ritualistic process !

1st, I suck the candy coating, down to the chocolate covering.

Now, with only teeth & tongue slide the peanut 'skin' off.

Next (again with only teeth & tongue) carefully split the peanut's natural center & break the little nubbin off with my tongue.

Then & only then, do I eat the peanut ! ;):S

skygypsie

For years the only way I can & still do, eat Peanut M&Ms is almost a ritualistic process !

1st, I suck the candy coating, down to the chocolate covering.

Now, with only teeth & tongue slide the peanut 'skin' off.

Next (again with only teeth & tongue) carefully split the peanut's natural center & break the little nubbin off with my tongue.

Then & only then, do I eat the peanut ! ;):S

I'm getting turned on. :$

normiss

Oral fixation was my thought.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

B|

Actually, it kind of was Normiss.
One of my favorite snacks was diet pepsi & peanut m&ms !
This ritual all started when I worked 3rd shift, with a 90 minute commute 1-way.
I needed something to keep me occupied while the long drive in the a.m., plus the need for 'awake' nibbles.
I found this to keep me entertained for the drive home on just a small snack size bag...lasting me nearly the entire trip.
The habit stuck.
Better then taking up smoking ;)

* No need to comment about any added value to the ability........;):P:$:)B|

Hi gypsie,

diet pepsi & peanut m&ms

That reminds me of Thanksgiving Day 1965.

I went out to the dz to get some jumps in, the weather was fairly bad, and there was about 4 of us there, just sitting around talking jumping, bs'ing, etc. I went over to the snack machine, bought a Coke & a bag of peanuts. I drank the Coke down to about 3/4's & poured the peanuts in the bottle. Then I had peanuts with my Coke.

Pretty soon all of the 3 other guys went and did the same thing. :o

It was just one of those strange moments that you never forget.

JerryBaumchen

PS) Peanuts in my Coke, I guess that is a random fact about me. :P

JerryBaumchen

Hi gypsie,

diet pepsi & peanut m&ms

That reminds me of Thanksgiving Day 1965.

I went out to the dz to get some jumps in, the weather was fairly bad, and there was about 4 of us there, just sitting around talking jumping, bs'ing, etc. I went over to the snack machine, bought a Coke & a bag of peanuts. I drank the Coke down to about 3/4's & poured the peanuts in the bottle. Then I had peanuts with my Coke.

Pretty soon all of the 3 other guys went and did the same thing. :o

It was just one of those strange moments that you never forget.

JerryBaumchen

PS) Peanuts in my Coke, I guess that is a random fact about me. :P

Yup, it sure is crazy how / why we stumble across an action some find peculiar...

for some it was a fluke, some it became a habit ;):)

JohnMitchell

One of my eating habits they say is peculiar?

Doing pie a la mode with chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla. I think it's great but some say it's gross. :S:D

As a kid in high school...I would fill an ice cream cone with grated Parmesan cheese & cover that with chocolate syrup - then cover THAT with crushed walnuts! B|

It's a wonder I grew to 6'4" & 230 pounds with ONLY a 33" waist!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

airtwardo

As a kid in high school...I would fill an ice cream cone with grated Parmesan cheese & cover that with chocolate syrup - then cover THAT with crushed walnuts! B|

What an... interesting combination...!!!

During boot camp, we would mix all sorts of beverages (and sometimes non-liquid items :S) and dare the person in front of us to drink it all down... One time, the mix was just Dr Pepper and chocolate milk... Which turned out to be delicious!!! :D:D I highly recommend it :)
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I very rarely am able to shower by myself. Either my bulldog Roxy is begging to get in the shower or my kitten Cutaway now seems to be fascinated with the shower when I'm in there.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

promise5

I very rarely am able to shower by myself. Either my bulldog Roxy is begging to get in the shower or my kitten Cutaway now seems to be fascinated with the shower when I'm in there.

I can't believe the single guys aren't commenting on this post yet. Off watching the Olympics, maybe?:D

JohnMitchell

***I very rarely am able to shower by myself. Either my bulldog Roxy is begging to get in the shower or my kitten Cutaway now seems to be fascinated with the shower when I'm in there.

I can't believe the single guys aren't commenting on this post yet. Off watching the Olympics, maybe?:D

Or they are busy killing kittens.:$
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

promise5

My cat Cheeta often stays in the bathroom with me when I take a shower or bath. When he was a kitten, he had a stuffed-up nose for a long time, so I would always shut him in the bathroom with me when I bathed/showered so the steam could help clear his nose. Now he's around three years old, and he still thinks he supposed to be in there. Sometimes he'll pop his head in the shower or try to walk around the edge of the tub, but mostly he just takes a nap on the bath mat.

I used to have a Bengal cat who would actually get in the bath or shower with me. :)