promise5

What is a random fact about you that people might not know.

promise5

I have a seperate dresser for my bras and undies.

I... thought they were the same thing...

I can do a frighteningly accurate Bill Clinton voice when I put my mind to it. Sadly, I have to get into character by saying "I'd like to hump Monica Lewinsky", which pretty much kills the act at children's parties.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

promise5

******I have a separate dresser for my bras and undies.

You too?:$

The mental image you have me has scared me for life!

Are those typos?

It seems that you were trying to say, "The mental image you GAVE me has SCARRED me for life!

But I guess both work. He scares me a little too.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I love cherry wood Queen Anne furniture. I love my Lenox Matelasse wedding china. I also love clocks. I have a very small clock collection, just a few I've picked up here and there. Nothing expensive, mostly little Bombay Company cheapies. Clocks remind me how precious time really is. I've also always meant to get a cherry wood Queen Anne style Grandfather clock with my initial T engraved on the pendulum.

Boring stuff to most. :)

Always be kinder than you feel.

I cannot hold a single interest for more than a few months. I obsess about something until I become moderately good at it, and then move on to something new. Wish I could stop, hah.

That I am a sucker for collectable/rare things.

I finally had a car, that my shop painted, featured in Hot Rod magazine, Sept 2013 issue. I have been customizing and painting cars, motorcycles, and airplanes since 1977. My business partner and I (both skydivers) have known each other for over 40 years and have been in business togeather for the last 11 years. I would make a bet that it is the first feature car that had it's bodywork and paint done by skydivers.

I failed the only computer science class I took in college. This was less than 10 years before a 25-year career as a computer programmer :ph34r:.

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)