BIGUN

Best Pickup Play

What was your best pickup play (boys and girls can play).
PM me if you want to remain anonymous (PMs will be deleted after copy/pasties.

Here's mine:

I was meeting a young lady in a classy place for drinks and brought a single red rose. After about 20 minutes of waiting and figuring I'd been stood up, I took the rose down by the dance bar and overlooked the rails. One girl came up to the bottom of the rails and asked who the rose was for...

I was caught a bit off guard and not wanting to say it was for the woman who stood me up; I improvised. "It's for whoever I think has the best looking ass in here. She whips around arching her back, pushing out her ass and says, "How's this one?" I replied, "It's a good-looking ass, but I think I should see more of them and award the rose at midnite."

What happened next was - well, it caught me off guard. She started bringing one, then two, then several at a time and they'd all whip around and show me their magnificent asses. Guys on dates had their dates coming up and showing off their asses. Took one to bar closed breakfast and got three phone numbers which culminated into dates.

Next time I saw the girl that stood me up; I swatted her on the ass, smiled, said thanks, winked and just kept going. ;)
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Best pick up play.... hmmm.

I admit. This guy has no game. Never worked on trying to improve a pick up line.

But if you know how to give a good foot massage you get accused of using it to pick up chicks.:)

Have no idea what people are talkin' about.

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

monkycndo

But if you know how to give a good foot massage you get accused of using it to pick up chicks.:)

Have no idea what people are talkin' about.

Just don't give one to Marsellus Wallace's wife!:o
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

turtlespeed

Hell, I just called a number and a guy named Vinny brought me my date.

Wow. You know Vinny? Small world.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

davjohns

***Hell, I just called a number and a guy named Vinny brought me my date.

Wow. You know Vinny? Small world.

Did he ever bring you the twins?:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun