airtwardo

YouTube hits...Hummm?

The video of the camera falling in the pigpen has gotten 5.6 million views in the last couple days. Perhaps yours is showing up on the "related" videos for some users.

This is assuming the video that's generated sudden interest is a skydiving video.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

NWFlyer

The video of the camera falling in the pigpen has gotten 5.6 million views in the last couple days. Perhaps yours is showing up on the "related" videos for some users.

This is assuming the video that's generated sudden interest is a skydiving video.

…or a video of what he does in pig pens…
cavete terrae.

NWFlyer

It is....it's POV demo vid, one of many I have downloaded there.

I don't 'promote' anything I have ...just link stuff here & to friends. The usual average is 300 to 500 views - then noticed quite a spike on the one...

You may be right - must be linked somewhere somehow, there's about 1000 hits more since I checked a day or two back.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

airtwardo

***The video of the camera falling in the pigpen has gotten 5.6 million views in the last couple days. Perhaps yours is showing up on the "related" videos for some users.

It is....it's POV demo vid, one of many I have downloaded there.

I don't 'promote' anything I have ...just link stuff here & to friends. The usual average is 300 to 500 views - then noticed quite a spike on the one...

You may be right - must be linked somewhere somehow, there's about 1000 hits more since I checked a day or two back.

ChrisD is stalking you. ;)

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

NWFlyer

Someone who used to fly camera there said it was from a TI that only lasted a couple days. Cloverdale is now only doing handcam vid for tandems.

airtwardo

A vid I have on my YouTube channel has gotten like about 7000 hits fairly recently. I wonder what's going on? :S

Maybe your video is being used for an updated version of Rick-Rolling.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.