Deuce

There's a giant lizard on the file cabinet.

It's huge. Like about as big as a Rottweiler. I heard this noise behind me, turned around, and there's Godzillito sitting on the filing cabinet.

The tongue going in and out like that is how they smell, right? It's not pissed, is it?

AggieDave! Fax me a gun, quick! (sorry Justin, no other solution comes to mind) Wait! I could turn the air conditioner on real high and then wrassle it when it gets logy. But the staff will bitch that it's too cold.

What to do?

Fax me a gun, quick! (sorry Justin, no other solution comes to mind)

The gun isn't the problem. Ban fax machines! :P

It is a lizard, you say? No mere gun will do. You need hordes of Japanese tanks, a bunch of aircraft, people talking way faster than their subtitling, and perhaps, Mothra. ;)

Run in circles, scream and shout.

Well, that's the first really bad advice you ever gave me. Wow that thing can move fast! POW! Right off the file cabinet and onto the ceiling.

Maybe it'll get asbestosis from those old-*ss tiles before they give way. I think that running and shouting really pissed it off. And the hotpad fell off my knee....

Good god! The f*cking thing just tore a huge section of acoustic tile out of the ceiling, hit the floor, and the bats that live up there are making the weirdest noises. Chirping, squeaking, clicking.

And the dogzilla-sized reptile is now curled up on my hotpad hissing at me.

I'm going to lunch.

Squeet.

Well, that's the first really bad advice you ever gave me.

Really? It always works for me. I run in circles, scream and shout, and soon someone comes and takes care of whatever I'm running around screaming and shouting about.

Huh. Maybe ya hafta be a girl for that one to work.

You sure that's a lizard, and not one of those lawyers you had to talk to before?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)