skymama

It's our wedding day!

Hi Moms,

I've been travelling so this is a little late: All the very best to you two.

That photo titled 'love' says it all.

And it sure doesn't appear as if he is looking for any garter to me.

If he is looking for a garter in there, have him give me a call; he needs all the help he can get.

:P

I have been visiting two friends & my brother who all got it right the 3rd time; looks like that might be the secret.

:o

JerryBaumchen

Thanks again, you guys!

Krip, I love the family photo too. We actually had more family there, but they got confused as to whether they were supposed to stay or go after the ceremony, so they didn't make the photo. We are blessed with a big, loving family. :)
Edit: we forgot a photo of our rings. Mine are his Mom's, his is a Craftsman wrench!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

Thanks again, you guys!

Krip, I love the family photo too. We actually had more family there, but they got confused as to whether they were supposed to stay or go after the ceremony, so they didn't make the photo. We are blessed with a big, loving family. :)
Edit: we forgot a photo of our rings. Mine are his Mom's, his is a Craftsman wrench!

Taps foot . . . .

[mumble]Avatar[/mumble]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

theonlyski

I'm glad the muffs went over well. Rick knew you'd be cool with it but was a little nervous at the dz last weekend about it. :D

you got that right Robert i did not want to bear the wrath of Skymama if she was not totally on board with the Muffs in the ceremony.
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

you got that right Robert i did not want to bear the wrath of Skymama if she was not totally on board with the Muffs in the ceremony.

Oh, there are other ways you're going to have to bear my wrath. :P
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Alright, nobody else has said it:

This seems rather sudden. Did Mark get you "In Trouble?" :P

Seriously, congrats. That's really cool.

I'll see the rest of you in a couple weeks after my ban expires. B|

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

skymama

Oh, there are other ways you're going to have to bear my wrath. :P

Hey I behaved myself at the reception.. I even kept Wolfe in line....ohhh I mean Mr. Wolfe

never get tired of hearing your kids call him that:)

This seems rather sudden. Did Mark get you "In Trouble?"

Rather sudden? I've been living with him for 3 years!

If you mean it was so quick after our engagement, we were working the wedding around my daughter being in town for her baby shower. If we didn't get married now, we would have had to wait until the Fall because of varying circumstances. Plus, we're old. We could be dead by then. :P

skymama

This seems rather sudden. Did Mark get you "In Trouble?"

Rather sudden? I've been living with him for 3 years!

If you mean it was so quick after our engagement, we were working the wedding around my daughter being in town for her baby shower. If we didn't get married now, we would have had to wait until the Fall because of varying circumstances. Plus, we're old Mark is an antique Whe could be dead by then. :P

fixed it