Cajundude

So, after like 10 years, I'm baaaaaaaackkkkk...

HELLO ALL!!!!! Not that any of you could possibly remember me, lol, about two weeks ago I was going through my garage and tossing out old stuff and ran across my log book. I tossed it. Well, that stuck in my head for two weeks and I could not get it out of my head. It was like I did something wrong. Yesterday I went and paid for the whole class and am now a student again. Went through ground school yesterday at Skydive Spaceland and will hopefully have some blue skies on Monday to knock out as many STPs as possible.

I need to brush up on names again but I remember skymama of course, turtlespeed, linny, and the ever popular sunshine. Not sure if everyone is still on here but I'll check it out. Peace!

Of course I remember you too! I'm glad you're jumping again, but throwing away your log book? You need to be looking for it at the dump! :o

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

Of course I remember you too! I'm glad you're jumping again, but throwing away your log book? You need to be looking for it at the dump! :o

If that was his First thrown away log book . . . you know what he owes.:|

And yes, I remember you.:)
And Cajundude too:ph34r:

OH. And I LOVE the new avatar.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Welcome back to the world of skydiving! I'm actually not on dzcom much anymore since facebook happened. Pus I have a job where i actually work now instead of waste time on the internet all day. :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

sunshine

Welcome back to the world of skydiving! I'm actually not on dzcom much anymore since facebook happened. Pus I have a job where i actually work now instead of waste time on the internet all day. :P

]\\
Whiner!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

That's a lot of old names coming out of the woodwork.

It's like an old skool reunion around this joint! I'll disappear again soon. I have a canopy in the classifieds, that's the only reason i've even been on dzcom the last few days. Once it's sold, i'm goooone. B|

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

sunshine

That's a lot of old names coming out of the woodwork.

It's like an old skool reunion around this joint! I'll disappear again soon. I have a canopy in the classifieds, that's the only reason i've even been on dzcom the last few days. Once it's sold, i'm goooone. B|

[:/]

:(

Cajundude

******Welcome back to the world of skydiving! I'm actually not on dzcom much anymore since facebook happened. Pus I have a job where i actually work now instead of waste time on the internet all day. :P

]\\
Whiner!

:D

B|