dreaming13000

Please help a skydiver in Denver tonight

dreaming13000

Well key west is a no go, tandem facility only .

I was just about to reply to you ^this. I was down there a lot this summer and went up there to check it out, hoping I could cross off my Key West jump off my Bucket List. I don't know if they told you a reason but I was told someone pounded in years ago landing in an area that was off limits to landings (in front of the houses as you drive down the dirt road to manifest) and that ruined it for fun jumpers. They do staff fun jumps though. Wonder if they need a manifest person? :)

I don't know about you but I didn't want to do a tandem. I'm a control freak. :|

Enjoy my favorite town!! I'm soooo jealous!! :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Well they didn't tell me the reason but I assumed landing obstacles/issues. I have done tandems to help buddies get current etc. but I damn well won't pay 245$ :) maybe I should call and see if I can get one for 25-30$ lol
"A man only gets in life what he is believing for, nothing more and nothing less" Kenneth Hagen

Dang. The Seattle tunnel has a lot of off hour time and specials that run $10-13 a minute.

I overstated it. It looks like it is $17 a flight, or $700 an hour off peak. I'm used to Paraclete prices, and I haven't been there in years.

- Dan G

JohnMitchell

Perhaps. He might be in trouble when he gets the tunnel bill, which runs somewhere around $1000 an hour.

Dang. The Seattle tunnel has a lot of off hour time and specials that run $10-13 a minute. :)
Oh yeah. If you want to buy 'em an hour at a time you can get off-peak minutes for $11.35 a minute. I'm probably going to start doing that. I can get down there on a week day before 5 easily enough.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

LuckyMcSwervy

Dude, weed isn't the answer to everything.

I approve, and 2nd this remark.

Best-
Richard

Thanks, Richard. I'm used to getting bashed for my views on marijuana. I don't necessarily mean bashed on here, many other ways as well.:o
Hhhhhhhmmm I wonder if our views are the same. :D
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

grue

***Dude, weed isn't the answer to everything.

Neither are explosives but god damn they're entertaining.

I thought there was no problem that couldnt be solved with suitable application of high explosives?
You are not the contents of your wallet.

DrDom

******Dude, weed isn't the answer to everything.

Neither are explosives but god damn they're entertaining.

I thought there was no problem that couldnt be solved with suitable application of high explosives?

Explosives are like violence and XML. If they didn't solve the problem it's only because you didn't use enough of them.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?