dreaming13000

Please help a skydiver in Denver tonight

Long story short, my connecting flight got cancelled, so ere I am in Denver..... What to do?!? Wind tunnel of course! They even have a slot for me....But a las I won't make it by 9:15 ( only going 19 miles) via public transportation and the estimated taxi fare is 40$ each way....

So I thought.... Maybe there is a fellow skydiver in the vicinity who'd help me out???

Anyone??
"A man only gets in life what he is believing for, nothing more and nothing less" Kenneth Hagen

dreaming13000

Long story short, my connecting flight got cancelled, so ere I am in Denver..... What to do?!? Wind tunnel of course! They even have a slot for me....But a las I won't make it by 9:15 ( only going 19 miles) via public transportation and the estimated taxi fare is 40$ each way....

So I thought.... Maybe there is a fellow skydiver in the vicinity who'd help me out???

Anyone??

Dude - weed is legal - partake.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***Then alcohol it is!

Whattya figure he did?

He???

I could have helped, but I was in class all evening and only saw this late last night.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

DanG

"the estimated taxi fare is 40$ each way...." I believe the young man is short on funds?

Perhaps. He might be in trouble when he gets the tunnel bill, which runs somewhere around $1000 an hour.

He????
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

"the estimated taxi fare is 40$ each way...." I believe the young man is short on funds?

Perhaps. He might be in trouble when he gets the tunnel bill, which runs somewhere around $1000 an hour.

He???? Maybe I should have said, "the young 'lady' (may) be short on funds?"
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

rickjump1

He???? Maybe I should have said, "the young 'lady' (may) be short on funds?"

Definitely a bumpy brother.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

DanG

Perhaps they'd prefer to spend the $80 on another 5 minutes of tunnel time.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

Well I had to miss out on the tunnel in Denver, and I will admit, it was last minute crazy but I thought I had to give it a shot. But since then I have jumped at skydive miami.... And I am going to try to jump in key west!!!

I am indeed a bumpy brother :) hehe. Sorry for the delay in responding, been super busy partying in south beach :)

Hey Denver is only a six hour drive from where I live, if I could find a couch to crash, maybe I will just make a special trip for the tunnel!
"A man only gets in life what he is believing for, nothing more and nothing less" Kenneth Hagen